Chapter 37~ Hug Of Lust

Start from the beginning

"I wanna start letting you know this. Because of you, my life has a purpose! You helped me be who I am today. I see myself in every word you say. Sometimes it feels like nobody gets me, trapped in a world where everyone hates me. There's so much that I'm going through, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Sometimes I feel like you've known me forever. You always know how to make me feel better. Because of you, my friends and me are so much closer than we used to be. You're my escape when I'm stuck. In this small town, I turn you up whenever I feel down. You let me know like no one else that it's okay be myself. You'll never know, what it means to me! That I'm not alone, that I'll never have to be!" I say, reciting a song. Y/n smiles as s/he slides a ring on to my finger.

"Wade, despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking! My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses! I will be the one that's gonna hold you! I will be the one that you run to! My love is a burning, consuming fire. No! You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars! Hear the whispers in the dark. No! You'll never be alone when darkness comes! You know I'm never far! Hear the whispers in the dark! You feel so lonely and ragged. You lay here broken and naked. My love is just waiting to clothe you in crimson roses. I will be the one that's gonna find you, I will be the one that's gonna guide you! My love is a burning, consuming fire! No!" Y/n says. Jesus Christ! Don't mind me! I'm just sippin' some tea! "You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. Hear the whispers in the dark. No!You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, you know I'm never far! Hear the whispers in the dark! No! You'll never be alone when darkness comes. I'll light the night with stars! Hear the whispers in the dark! No! You'll never be alone! When darkness comes, you know I'm never far.
Hear the whispers in the dark. Whispers in the dark!" Y/n finishes unfortunately out of breath. I slide the golden ring onto Y/n's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride/groom!" Amy announces as she slams the Bible shut. I wrap my arms around Y/n's waist and pull her/him close to me. We lock lips as I hear a song be sung.

♪In a pawn shop in Chicago♪

♪On a sunny summer day♪

♪A couple gazes at the wedding rings♪

♪There on display♪

♪She smiles n' nods her head♪

♪As he says

♪Honey that's for you♪

♪It's not much, but it's the best♪

♪That I can do♪

♪Golden rings♪

♪Golden ring♪

♪With one tiny little stone♪

♪Waiting there♪

♪Waiting there♪

♪For someone to take you home♪

♪By itself (by itself) it's just a cold metallic thing♪

♪Only love can make a golden wedding ring♪

♪In a little wedding chapel later on that afternoon♪

♪An old upright piano plays that old familiar tune♪

♪Tears roll down her cheeks♪

♪And happy thoughts run through her head♪

♪As he whispers low♪

♪With this ring, I thee wed♪

♪Golden ring♪

♪Golden ring♪

♪With one tiny little stone♪

♪Shining ring♪

♪Shining ring♪

♪Now at last it's found a home♪

♪By itself (by itself) it's just a cold metallic thing♪

♪Only love can make a golden wedding ring♪

♪Ooo-ooo♪

♪In a small two room apartment♪

♪As they fought their final round♪

♪He says♪

♪You won't admit it,♪

♪But I know you're leavin' town♪

♪She says♪

♪One thing's for certain♪

♪I don't love you any more♪

I raise my hand to silence the singers. I break the kiss and turn to face Ana. "That ruins the mood...give us something more...upbeat!" I comment. Ana crosses her arms across her chest and rolls her eyes. She claps her hands together, signalling the singers for a change of tune.

♪Crazy♪

♪I'm crazy for feeling so lonely♪

Me and Y/n take each other's hand and step down from the altar. We skip down the aisle being beside each other. We walk through the front doors to the limo. I open the door for Y/n and s/he hops in. I sit down beside her/him. The limo drives off to a night club. We hop out and go in. I book us a table and we chat while others show up.

"So, how did the wedding go?" Logan asks. He pulls out a cigar and inserts it into his mouth. "Great! Just great!" I exclaim. "Though, I almost got assainatied." I add. Y/n lowers the menu from her/his face. S/he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's not focus on that. Besides...all we have is now!" S/he says, giving me a small smile.