Chapter 30~ Crimes In The Court

Third Point Of View

The police officer shoved Y/n into the cell. Y/n fell onto his/her knees, looking down at his/her wrists. Y/n turned around and began to crawl toward the bars. "Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Y/n yelled. A guard came by, giving Y/n a small smile. "Please! Please, please, please! I-I-I-I-I-I just wanna b-b-b-be...released!" Y/n cried out. Tears formed in his/her eyes. "I-I-I-I don't want to d-d-d-d-die..." Y/n whimpered. Y/n fell onto his/her side, still crying. Y/n knew her/his crime but the law misunderstood. It wasn't on purpose. The fingerprints were planted by mistake. Y/n closed his/her eyes, taking deep breaths. Calm down Y/n...it's gonna be fine! It's...It's not like we're gonna......we're gonna.....die! You are wrong in so many ways. But...there's always the life sentence. In a matter of minutes, Y/n began to fall asleep.

A loud screeching whistle shattered the silence. The cell door began to slide open. A guard approached the sleeping Y/n and got onto his knees, shaking the sleeping beauty. Y/n's eyes opened and s/he raised his/her head up. Y/n's eyes took a minute to adjust to the dim light. Y/n stared up into the face of the strange being. "Who the fuck are you?" Y/n asked. "The all mighty Lord Jesus Christ!" The male announced with a thundering voice. "That's nice to know." Y/n commented. S/he hopped to her/his feet and followed the man out of the cell. "To be honest...'Jesus'," Y/n paused. "You have real crappy cells." S/he commented. The man rolled his eyes at Y/n. "It's not like we invested $150 to $300 for a mattress." Jesus mumbled. Jesus and Y/n approached a door. Jesus turned to Y/n. Jesus put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "May God be with you." He whispered. Y/n nodded and Jesus walked off to patrol the halls. Y/n turned to face the door, placing a palm on the door. S/he took a deep breath then pushed open the door. "Peeps!" A female's voice screamed. She banged a gavel against a table, causing the entire room to silence themselves.

Y/n looked around to see many people, many giving death glares. Y/n walked down the stairs and past several rows. "Announcing the arrival of Miss/ter Y/n L/n!" The judge announced. The judge rose up out of her seat, looking down at Y/n with pity. Y/n looked over and saw a table, deciding to take a seat. Y/n looked down at the handcuffs around his/her wrists.. "So........" The judge paused for a moment. "Who is representing you?" The judge asked. "Ummmmm..." Y/n began until the doors slammed open. Everyone's attention turned to the figure. A red and black masked man wearing a business suit walked down the aisle. "I have come to represent Y/n L/n!" The man announces. Wade?! Yay! Plead me not guilty babe! The man himself, the Merc with a mouth, the infamous beast of the mercanaries, had the courage to expose himself.

Wade brought a brief case out from behind his back. "The pieces fit very well together........but...I believe that there could be...tamperment!" Wade announced. He dropped the brief case onto the table, causing it to pop open. Inside lay a pistol. Y/n raised her/his head to look up at Wade. "This is your plan?! Bullshit!" Y/n hissed. "Besides.........Y/n couldn't possibly get a head shot!" Wade declared. If you say so sweetie. The bitches have 'nother thing comin'. "I'll prove it!" He added. Wade picked up the gun and handed it to Y/n. Y/n's eyes were locked onto the pistol. Surely, he could be joking! "Take aim!" He ordered Y/n. Y/n jumped up and looked at Wade. S/he didn't want to hurt him. S/he didn't want to kill him. "Shoot me." Wade demanded. "No!" Y/n yelled, rising up from her/his seat. "Shoot...me!" Wade demanded. "No!" Y/n declared. "If you are able to shoot, you might be bailed." Wade hissed. Y/n looked down at the gun and bit his/her lip. Y/n looked up at Wade and raised the gun, putting a finger on the trigger. S/he held the trigger and turned away. "I-I-I-I'm.....so...sorry." Y/n whispered. S/he pulled the trigger, letting off a loud boom in the room. Wade fell onto the floor. The bullet had entered into his head.

Y/n opened her/his eyes and turned his/her head. There on the floor lay Wade bleeding out. "W-W-W-Wade!" Y/n cried out. S/he ran over to Wade. Wade sat up, rubbing his head. His sight had become disoriented with a ringing in his ears. An intense pain filled his head. Wade looked over at the judge. "The killer obviously landed 2 headshots in the forehead area in a small matter of time. 12 bullets were used in that small amount of time with two being in each of the victim's forehead." Wade explained. Wade turned to Y/n. "Shoot me one more time Miss/ter L/n. Let's see if you can land a headshot." Wade insisted. Y/n rolled his/her eyes at Wade. S/he picked up the gun and stood up, aiming the gun at his crotch. Y/n pulled the trigger, letting off a loud boom. The bullet zipped into Wade's penis. Wade covered his crotch and fell onto his side, tears filling his eyes. "See what I'm talkin' about Raven! Thanks.....for watching folks! Thanks...for...watching." Wade tried not to cry. He raised his hand up and gave the judge a thumbs up.

"Oooooh! Poor...poor Wade..." The judge muttered.

✌✌✌✌✌✌
And so!
I plead Y/n L/n not guilty!
*Bangs gavel against the table*