Chapter 36~ Night Of Perfection

Third Person's Point Of View

Time had passed since last time. The months helped transition the couple as to where they lead a normal life. For most of the time. Minus the whole targets on their backs. But, they kept mostly to themselves. There were those nights where they wouldn't or couldn't comminucate to one another. Love reminded each other of the bliss they should have. Two doves met underneath the cover of darkness and blew a kiss. Their hearts are on fire. Their souls entwined in a breath. Without saying a word, they both knew that this love would be a while. You say it best, when you say nothing at all. What's being said between your heart and mine. No matter how absurd it seemed, they could be. It is a matter of time. Inside both their minds, they were comfortable with the fact of commitment. All is fine. The stars have come out for the night but, only under the cover of darkness.

Snow littered the ground. Footprints led outside the building. The cold nipped at a figure's face as he tried to cover up his face with his scarf. The weather gave people the warning of winter to come. Inside the apartment, the evening radio played. Y/n lay in bed waiting for Wade to come back. He had been gone for hours it seems to Y/n. Y/n lowered the book from his/her face, letting out a sigh. S/he turned his/her head to the doorway. Unfortunately, ze door remained open. Y/n looked back at the book. S/he felt so alone without a person by her/his side. Especially when Wade is gone at times. The snowflakes outside dance throughout the sky. Y/n saw the darkness inside the room. The nightlight's f/c hues lit up half of the room, unfortunately leaving shadows off the walls. It remains a mystery of what can still lurk there. Y/n looks toward the window. The stars could be seen connecting to the constellations. The night life waited for Y/n but s/he denied it's promises. "Wade?" Y/n calls out. Y/n sat up in bed, pulling the blanket off of her/him. Y/n turns to dangle his/her legs over the edge of the bed. S/he bit his/her lower lip, her/his mind going into a nervous state. "Why isn't Wade back yet? He usually isn't out this late! Besides..." Y/n paused for a moment. Y/n reached over to the night stand,  turning the dials on the radio. The music lowered as Y/n could make out a strange thud from outside. The sounds came from outside the brick walls. Several. Like stones. Y/n stood up onto his/her feet. S/he approached the window, in an attempt to discover ze thuds. Frost had spread across the glass. Y/n put two hands on the window pane and decides to lift the window up. The open window let in a cold breeze, sending chills down Y/n's spine. Besides being dressed in f/c pajamas, Y/n wiggled his/her toes around on the carpet. S/he looks down at the snowy ground to see Wade throwing pebbles against the wall. As a way to direct attention to him. As he had a surprise.

♪Sticks and stones may break my bones♪

♪But♪

♪Words will never hurt me♪

Wade's distant voice sang aloud. Y/n smiles at Wade. He halts his pebble throwing as Y/n's attention is focused on him. And him only. Y/n props his/her elbows on the window still and rests his/her chin in her/his palms. Wade turns around to kneel down in the snow. He picks up a sign then stands up, turning around to face Y/n. The sign is tucked underneath Wade's armpit. He pulls it out from underneath his armpit and raises it above his head. Words are written in red crayon with a drawing of a small Wade with a ring in his hands located at the bottom corner can be seen. Will You Marry Me Y/n Wilson? Wade smiles as he is hopeful for acceptance. Y/n's facial expression changed from bored to happy, basically grinning ear to ear. S/he smiles down at Wade, giving him a wink. S/he really liked the fact that Wade decided to change his/her last name to his. "Y/n Wilson? Sounds like a deal!" The famous red head walks onto the scene, dressed in a bath robe with a black scarf around her neck. Quite the scene if you were to ask me. A breeze picks up, blowing both of their scarfs in the wind. "I have to say...red and black really tend to clash!" Ivy comments. Not really a time for insults but, Ivy decided to roast the fuck outta 'em both. Mmm hmm...Y/n wouldn't approve of this. But, Wade and Y/n just thought ahead to the wedding. When's the wedding you may ask?

Tomorrow!