Chapter 39~ Avoiding.....Him?

Y/n's Point Of View

The silent darkness comes into sight. A tingling sensation is the first thing that my brain can process. I lift up my eyelids to practically see a throne in front of me. A giant sits on the throne in wait quite intimately. The room is covered in dust of some kind, handprints and body prints line the rocky walls. I lower my head as this giant gave off some bad vibes. To my horror, the floor wasn't much of a delight to look at either. Dust practically covers the floor. I look up at the giant. We hadn't even broken the silence. It-It-It just didn't seem like a good idea to do so! The giant put out a foot then another, pushing himself up from the throne. He stood up and I could see him in full view. To him, it must seem that I'm a midget! A groan echoes throughout the room. I turn my head to see a red man laying on the floor. He lifts up a foot but it collapses onto the floor. "My legs! Goddamn it Thanos!" A voice cries out. Instantly, I know.......it's Wade. The room begins to shake a bit. I look over at the giant who has a clenched golden fist, with a red glow emitting from a stone. "The motherfucker practically rules with an iron fist!" Wade comments. The giant practically looks pissed! "Ow...oww...owww!" Wade then screams out. I turn my head in Wade's direction. Somehow, he is being tied up with his own limbs! I look over at the giant. "Wh-Wh-Wh-Whatcha doing-doin'?!" I scream. I stomp right up to him and begin to kick him. He just looks amused at my attempts. I give him a death glare and look up to see the shiny fist. I jump up and wrap my arms around his arm. He lifts me off the floor as I just dangle there, giving him an awkward smile. I'm in some deep shit. The world is in your hand♪ ♪But I will fight until the end♪ He smirks at me.

He grabs me with his other hand and slams me into the cement floor. I can hear a loud crack from behind and tears start to fill my eyes. I look over at Wade. "Don't worry 'bout me Y/n! Thanos is a bit blue today! But, I'mma comin'!" Wade yells to me. I look up at the giant. He steps back from me and turns to Wade. "Now that ain't nice ya prune lookin' motherfucker!" Wade yells at the giant. Now, I can barely move without my back cracking a bit. "W-W-Wade!" I call out. Wade pushes a foot out of his ball form. My back is pretty much sensitive at this point. I begin to let out a series of cries. Tears roll down my face. I look over at the giant. He puts his face in his palm, letting out a sigh of annoyance. He then snaps his fingers and Wade begins to unravel out of his ball form and I could feel the bones inside of me connect back together? I could see a red stone glow from the golden fist. "I'm sorry...but, what the hell is goin' on?" I ask out loud. I-I-I don't like this one bit! My body begins to rise up into the air with Wade finally back to normal! We land onto the floor on our feet nice and steady. Wade and I look at each other, making eye contact. We wrap our arms around one another's neck and pull ourselves into a hug. "Don't............ever do that again!" I scream. "Geez......" Wade responds. We look over at the giant who had his arms crossed. He has an eyebrow raised. "Ohhhhhh......thanks so much for the greatings!" Wade says through clenched teeth. "Dreadful equiette motherfucker!" He yells as he pulls out a gun from one of his holsters. He then fires at the giant. The red stone starts to glow and stops the bullet in mid-air. A red aura surrounds the bullet. "Damn amusing little one." The giant says. "Fight me, old man!" Wade yells. The bullet drops to the floor as the giant raises an eyebrow. "Now then," Wade begins to dust himself off. "Why'd you turn us into your magical fuckin' fairy dust? 'Cause I could've let my angst out...but no way! Your fuckin' fairy magic loves to ruin lives! Hey! I deeply appreciate it if you will kindly-" Wade suddenly starts to choke.

His hands fly to his throat as he struggles to breathe. He falls onto his knees, still struggling to breathe. "The devil's spawn no longer breathes!" The giant exclaims with great joy. Wade let's out a chokin' sound. It just sends chills down my throat. I feel bad for Wade but I don't wish to anger this giant. "Now then.....I would like to discuss a few things...with you Wade Winston Wilson..." I let out a snicker. The giant shoots me a death glare. I stop and look frantically around the room, trying to avoid eye contact. "Dem memes." I say, giving him the okay sign while I gave him a smile. ♪Wake me up inside♪ ♪Wake me up inside♪ The giant looks at Wade. The giant snaps his fingers with Wade's normal skin color returning to his face. Instead of the blue. Wade takes in several deep breaths. "Fuck you." He hisses. The giant raises a hand with his fingers in a snapping position. "No, no, no, no, no! Please...no!" Wade says, raising a hand. The giant smirks at him. Wade stands up onto his feet then wraps an arm around my neck, deciding to lean on me a bit. He approaches the giant while pulling me along with him. "Ya can have Mistress Death while I can have this babe for eternity! Deal?" Wade suggests, nudging the giant in the stomach. The giant nods then snap his fingers. I can feel the ground disappear below me. Wade loses his grip on me. I suddenly tower over them both. All I can see is red swirl around me. It actually kinda scares me. But, it comes to me...that...you're a wizard, Harry!

"Ya making Y/n a motherfucking immortal bitch?! Excellent!" Ivy's voice squeals.