Chapter 23~ Name Of Eternity

Ivy's Point Of View

I appeared behind Deadpool, suddenly being notified of the situation on my phone. He just laughed at the sick joke. "Wade!" I yelled, causing him to stop upon hearing my voice. He turned around and began shaking. "Medusa! Why...why have you come to punish me?" Deadpool asked. I raised an eyebrow at him. I put my hands on my hips. I then pointed a finger at him. "I could end these relationship goals! But you just wanna go ahead and send your lovers right over the edge!" I then dug a hand into my pocket, pulling out a piece of crumbled up paper. I shoved it into his arms. Confused, he looked down at the paper.

Y/n-Y/n-Y/n's.........dead........dead?!

No.......here it reads that s/he actually survives, screwing scientific logic so badly.

Deadpool looked up at me with hope in his eyes. He held the paper to his chest, tears forming. I crossed my arms across my chest, glaring at him. "Just........Just don't mess this up! I am working overtime!" I yelled. I snapped my fingers, teleporting away and onto a river bank. I saw Y/n's floating corpse facedown in the stream. "Not exactly something nice to see..." I commented. I snapped my fingers, having a gutair appear on my lap. I played a chord then tuned it. I played a chord then another.

I've been a walking heartache♪

♪I've made a mess of me♪

♪The person that I've been lately♪

♪Ain't who I wanna be♪

♪But you stay here right beside me♪

♪Watch as the storm goes through♪

♪And I need you♪

I stopped singing and looked up at the bridge to see Deadpool just looking down at Y/n. Then, his voice rang in.

♪'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs♪

I let out a snicker because of how true the situation had been. Right on over the edge!

God gave me you for the days of doubt♪

For when I think I've lost my way♪

There are no words here left to say, it's true♪

"Rest in peace Y/n..." I said, bowing my head.

God gave me you, gave me you♪

Deadpool stopped singing and took a moment to breathe. I played a couple of chords and sang with me and Deadpool as a duet.

There's more here than what were seeing♪

A divine conspiracy♪

That you, an angel lovely♪

Could somehow fall for me♪

You'll always be love's great martyr♪

And I'll be the flattered fool♪

And I need you, yeah♪

God gave me you for the ups and downs♪

God gave me you for the days of doubt♪

For when I think I've lost my way♪

There are no words here left to say, it's true♪

God gave me you♪

On my own I'm only♪

Half of what I could be♪

I can't do without you♪

We are stitched together♪

And what love has tethered♪

I pray we never undo♪

I started to giggle at the last line. If only........ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

'Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs♪

God gave me you for the days of doubt♪

God gave me you for the ups and downs♪

God gave me you for the days of doubt♪

And for when I think I've lost my way♪

There are no words here left to say, it's true♪

God gave me you, gave me you♪

He gave me you♪

I looked out at Y/n's rising corpse. A swirl of blue surrounded her/him. Her/His eyes opened and her/his head turned to look down at the water below his/her feet. Fear filled Y/n and the innocent outfit s/he wore, could not help calm the nerves. Deadpool held out his arms to catch Y/n if s/he fell. Y/n floated near Deadpool, hovering above him. Should've warned me of your fear girlfriend/boi! Gravity returned to Y/n, causing her/him to fall into Deadpool's arms. He brought Y/n close, cuddling uncomfortably close. "I pinky promise to not kill ya Y/n! Pinky promise!" Deadpool said, sticking out his pinky finger. It's a sure shame he can grow it back. I took a gun out of one of my pockets. I aimed the gun at Deadpool's pinky, pulling the trigger. A bang went off and Deadpool started to scream in pain. I managed to blast all of his fingers off! I then raised the middle finger to him. Y/n just looked at Deadpool with a look of disgust and pure horror.

Blood had splattered onto poor Y/n though. I put my gutair on my shoulder. "And that's! How ya do a resurface!" I announced, hearing a drum bass. I looked over to see Billy playing the drums by the river bank. "Now......let the fun begin...heh..heh..." I then started to cackle evilly as I had started the torment for Y/n.

Not that I'm jealous or anything!