Chapter 7~ Learning From My Past

Y/n's Point Of View

Wade held me close to him, using his arms as a protective barrier to surround me. I felt comfort in his arms as we had begun to bond. Despite the horrible first impressions, we tried again and again! I looked over to see Ivy beaming with great pleasure. "Knock 'em dead! Well..........not literally!" Ivy mouthed to me. I felt one of Wade's hands move down to my waist. A bit uncomfortable for me but I ignored it. Besides, I've seen tons of lovers do it! Except that I've been single for about most of my life. His hand placed themselves onto my hips. All seemed at peace. Nothing wrong at all! I lifted my head up to look up at the gentleman tonight. Wade immendiatly looked away. Awwwwwww! He must be as nervous as I am being up.........this...this....this close. Holy shit. I felt one of his hands slide down to my butt. "Uhhhhhh....." I began but stopped because it would've been embarrassing to ask. I bit my tongue and saw Wade turn his head back to me. He seemed frozen by something...maybe affection? Has he ever felt this kind of affection before? Has he ever experienced a love story? I felt Wade pull his hands away and put them behind his back. Confused, I looked over at Ivy who seemed to be dying and silently squealing. I looked back over at Wade.

Oddly, the part of the mask that covered his mouth had been lifted upward to expose his lips. Wade smashed his lips into mine, causing my heart to race. It seemed random but sweet at the same time. Panic first set in for me first, oddly. It seemed like an awkward situation but I attempted to make the best out of it. All my mind could focus on is the kiss. My first one I've had in a long time. I decided take this risk. Maybe it could turn out great for the both of us? I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I felt one of his hands touch my butt. Suprised, I pushed him away, breaking the kiss. "Will you stop touching my ass?!" I demanded, flailing my arms around. "Oopies......" Wade responded back, beginning to cringe from the whole ordeal. I sighed and looked down at my watch, seeing the time. How were we able to keep this place open? I looked up at Wade. "It's really late! I-I-I've gotta-gotta get ready for work!" I announced, beginning to walk over to the front door. I grabbed my coat and grabbed the doorknob. Before I even twisted it, I became reminded of my reality. Shit! I don't have work 'cause this asshole blew it up! Ah, well!

I heard footsteps from behind me, knowing it could be Wade. "I can walk ya home Y/n!" Wade offered as he then put an arm around my neck. "Ummmm! Sure! We do live in the same area.......okie dokie!" I could have declined his offer but honestly, I felt like a god/dess tonight! "I'll pay for dinner!" Ivy announced as she pulled out a wallet. She took out several $20s and walked over to give each chef a good pay and a few tips. Me and Wade decided to head on out into the chilly night.

Wade and I held hands as to not lose each other during the walk, but I think it could've been for something more. For about a few minutes, we walked like anyone normally, except for the hand holding. I kinda didn't like it but I guess Wade wanted it for safety measures? Wade then let go of my hand and put his arm around my neck, pulling me close. Honestly, it seemed as if he seemed interested in.........me? "Wanna play tonight?" He whispered into my ear. My face turned to a look of disgust but I attempted to avoid answering by looking down at the ground. Is.........is this guy asking me?! Sweet baby Jesus! "I'm sorry," I lifted my head up to look at Wade. "But, I like.......have other plans tonight. Of which involve me in bed." I added. I then pointed at him. "Don't even..." I hissed at him. Wade seemed to want to stray away from the topic of.........well....personal stuff. I wouldn't really recommend listening to people who talk about their love lives 24/7. It makes one envy another. Especially if that certain someone, is someone you really care about. "Y/n!" I heard Wade call out my name. I became reminded of reality as a tall man stood in front of us.

He looked buff as fuck, towering over me and Wade. "Wade!" The man roared. Wade began to tremble a bit. "Hey ya!" Wade said, with a seemingly cheerful tone. The tall figure began to stomp toward us. I felt the vibrations with each step. Or steps. The man began to scare me with his enourmous size. "Move along little lady/man!" The man demanded, pushing me aside. At the touch of his skin, it felt cold. Like metal. I watched the man approach Wade, picking him up by his shirt collar. "You are in big trouble!" The man announced, his voice filled the rage. "Ah.........well, it's kinda hard to explain.....ya see! I've got so many on my list that I for-" But, before Wade could finish, the man crushed his neck a bit, not breaking any bones, fortunately. "Gah!" Wade exclaimed. I unfortunately just stood there, confused as heck at the buff, tall, twinkly man. "Fucking fine! I'll join ya for bingo! Okay?! Jeez!" Wade blurted out. "Good." The man said as he unleased Wade from his hand's grasp. Wade fell onto his butt. Wade winced in pain as he rubbed his buttocks area. I ran over to Wade, bringing him into a hug. "N/n, I'm pretty sure cutting oxygen off even more to my brain, is only gonna make it worse!" Wade explained. I stopped hugging him right away. Suddenly, I heard footsteps from the alley way we were near. I turned my head to see a glowing eye in the darkness.

"Uh! W-W-Wade-Wade!" I poked him as to try to draw his attention to the glowing eye that I feared. Wade turned his head to where I had seen the glowing eye. Alarmingly, the footsteps only got closer as the glowing light became brighter. I watched as a tall, buffed as fuck man came out of the shadows, looking down at me and Wade.

"It's just like old times!" Wade exclaimed.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

I had to do several rewrites of the last two, three paragraphs.
Bonus content at the end!
~I.H.