LONDON CALLING PT2

"Have a seat." Mr Sabini stated as Tommy and I walked into the restaurant area. Tommy and I walked hand in hand in, he was not even cold towards me. Tommy pulled out a seat for me and I sat myself down next to him. Mr Sabini and his friend was staring at me but I kept my head held high. 

"What happened to your nose?" Tommy asked curious to Mr Sabini's friend. 

 "You want to have that brother of yours put down." Mr Sabini's friend answered and I just smirked at him jokingly. 

"I tried that. He bit the vet." I joked but the pair of them did not look amused, Tommy did, however. 

"Keep your whores mouth shut." Mr Sabini spat and I looked at annoyed. I took my gun out my leg strap and pointed it at him under the table. Keeping all eye contact with him. 

"Want to say that again?" I asked him, warning him, and he could clearly tell that I was pointing a gun at him. 

"I told the coppers that you're a fucking Gypsy racketeer Peaky Blinder and they're coming, they are going to throw you out before the king comes up here." Mr Sabini explained changing the subject. I placed my gun back in its holster. 

"Well, from what I saw, the police are a bit busy right now." I smirked alongside Tommy. Mr Sabini and his friend looked very confused. 

"Did you win any money today, Mr Sabini?" Tommy asked in a challenging manner and Mr Sabini looked at his friend. 

"Where are our coppers?" Billy snapped and the friend stayed quiet. I found this rather amusing. "I said to that sergeant one minute, he said two, and it's fucking ten." Mr Sabini groaned. 

"Like I told you, they're a bit busy. Same as my boys." Tommy smirked and Mr Sabini looked very perplexed. 

"What the fuck does that mean?" Mr Sabini snapped and Tommy leaned forward a little.

"Well, my boys are on the track having a little bonfire. Gaming licences, you know." Tommy smirked arrogantly and Mr Sabini was shocked, it was amazing. 

"Fuck" Mr Sabini groaned. 

"You placed too much reliance on the police for your security, Mr Sabini." Tommy explained and I nodded my head. 

"That was a mistake." I taunted and Mr Sabini stood up angrily, he was away to point his gun at us.

"No, no. Think about who you are. Think about where you are. You pull a weapon, you are the king's assassin." Tommy explained calmly, like the way he does with horses. "Sit down and stay calm." Tommy instructed and Mr Sabini did just that. "Good. Now, your next mistake, Mr Sabini, was breaking your promise with Alfie Solomons." Tommy explained and Mr Sabini just sighed. "You promised Alfie that his bookies could come to Epsom. He was very hurt when you said no. He was very hurt. And that is why me and Alfie are back in business." Tommy explained just before the police barged into dining area where we were. 

"All right! It's all right, officers, he's just a bad loser." Tommy reassured the officers as Mr Sabini stood up and pointed a gun at the pair of us. But the thing that really confused me was the fact that they were taking Tommy away. I jumped up in protest. 

"You fucking lose, you fucking Gypsy bastard!! You lose!" Mr Sabini screamed and I got extremely worried. Why the fuck was Tommy being dragged away by the police? 

"Tommy!" I screamed after him and Tommy gave me sympathetic eyes. I do not know why because he was the one being dragged away. I should be giving him sympathetic eyes. 

"Stay here! Do not do anything!" Tommy instructed and I just nodded my head as he got dragged off. I decided to go find the boys to help me. 

___