BABY BABY BABY

"What the hell, John?" Tommy asked as him and I walked into Tommy's room. John was sitting their trying to lit a very big pipe. He looked upset and I could only expect why- Lizzie. 

"I couldn't get it lit. Couldn't even do that." John sighed and I sat down beside him. I held onto his hand comfortingly. 

"Why would you want to be smoking that for?" I asked him worried, he just looked straight ahead.

"Pain in the head. I spoke to Lizzie. I told her what you told me. She said, "Your brother Tommy is a dirty liar." But then I spoke to her sister and her cousin. Bought them a couple drinks. "Just a few of regulars," they said. "That's all." "To keep the wolf from the door, " she still sees a couple of regulars." You must think I'm an idiot." John explained upset before he sighed at the end. I shook my head as I took his in my hand so he was facing me. 

"You are not an idiot. You are kind, funny, sweet and you will find someone special. I promise." I smiled at him sweetly and Tommy nudged his ribcage. 

"I think you're the first Shelby in history to have a legal licence for anything. What would our granddad say, eh? He'd be turning in his grave. "Honest bloody money? Eh?" "In this house? Here?" Tommy mimicked and I just laughed like a little girl. 

"You always used to do voices when we were kids." John grinned and I looked at his surprised. 

"You did?" I asked him and he just turned back to John. 

"We're not kids now, John." He replied and then he went back to being normal Tommy. 

"But we still have to look out for each other, right?" John asked and Tommy nodded his head. Tommy was so protective over his family, that was how I knew his heart still beat. It may not have the same beat as everyone else but it did beat. 

"Come on. Go home. Get some sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow." Tommy replied as he stood up. I stood up too but avoiding eye contact with John. 

"We have?" John asked confused and I looked away. 

"Tomorrow, we finish the war with the Lees for once and for all." Tommy answered and I was happy that they were going to end the war. 

"Since when?" John asked him. 

"Since just now. Ten o'clock tomorrow. Be ready for anything." Tommy replied before he slapped John's back. 

"Bye John." I smiled at him as I hugged him. He grinned at me before he walked out of the room. I shut the door and turned to face Tommy. "What did you need to speak to me and in your house as well?" I asked him concerned. 

"Can you make a dress?" Tommy asked me. 

"Is can you make a dress? or you will make a dress." I asked him smirking but that was not the answer he was wanting. "I can sew." I answered. 

"Good, I need you to make a wedding dress." Tommy stated as he lit himself a cigarette, I took it out of his hands and smoked it for myself. 

"For tomorrow?!" I asked him shocked before I smoked the cigarette again.  Tommy nodded his head. "You are asking for a lot Tommy." I added. 

"I also need you to help the Lee girls tomorrow get her ready." Tommy added and I looked at him shocked. "Before the wedding." Tommy continued and I just sighed in defeat. 

"You are going to help me." I instructed and he looked a bit concerned. "I am not making this dress by myself in one night." I continued honestly, it was not possible. I wasn't a seamstress I was a spy. 

"I would not know what to do." Tommy replied as he followed me down the stairs, in the kitchen was all the materials I needed. The Lee's must have dropped it off because it was cheaper looking then what the Shelbys would have went for.