LONDON CALLING PT1

"How do I look boys?" I asked John and the rest of the Peaky Blinders as I walked up to them. I was wearing a light pink dress that touched my knees. It was strappy and had little gems stuck down it. My hair was pleated back and I had a lot of makeup on. It was the derby. 

"That's all you say to us." Finn smirked at me and I did the same back to him. 

"It is like my catchphrase." I replied as Tommy walked up to us. "You're late." I groaned at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. 

"I had business." Tommy shrugged as Arthur walked up to him. I was so happy to see him and I could see that him, like me, as slapped around in there. 

"How the fuck did you get me out of that?" Arthur asked as he hugged onto Tommy.  

"I need you today, brother. And pulled some strings." Tommy answered as they pulled out of the hug. "You all right?" Tommy asked him. 

"I am now." Arthur answered as he patted Tommy on the back. I walked up and hugged Arthur. 

"We did Arthur, we survived." I grinned at him as we quickly hugged. 

"You got a beat around too I see." Arthur stated as he pointed at my bruise- which I tried to cover up with makeup. Emphasising on the 'tried'. 

"Turns out people do not like my cheeky self." I smirked at him as we turned to the rest of the men. 

"So, Arthur's back in charge now?" John asked and Tommy pointed at John before he pointed towards Finn. 

"He's in charge of you and you're both in charge of him. Look-out duties only today." Tommy instructed and Finn did not look to pleased. 

"Tommy, I'm getting sick of this." Finn groaned. Tommy was not having any of that. 

"Finn, you don't obey orders, you don't come." Tommy warned and Finn just stayed completely quiet.  "Johnny Dogs." Tommy stated as he looked at his pocket watch.

"Tommy?" Johnny Dogs asked. 

 "Your boys will meet us there." Tommy instructed and Johnny Dogs nodded his head.  

"The Lees will be there, Captain." Johnny Dogs replied and we all looked at him confused, including Tommy who was taking out a cigarette. 

""Captain"?" Tommy asked him confused and Johnny Dogs looked pleased with himself. 

"Aye, we promoted you. Well, the boys decided you're no longer like a Sergeant Major. Fucking those rich women and using those fancy words. I'd say you're more like a captain these days." Johnny Dogs explained and everyone laughed. I loved how he said 'women', plural. Just fan-fucking-dabbydosey. 

"Fine, well, I'll take it as a compliment. Just don't bloody shoot me. Let's go to the Derby, boys. Lady." Tommy instructed as he smiled at me and drew the cigarette. 

"Right then, load them up." Arthur shouted as all the boys got in, I followed Tommy. 

"Come here." I stated as I leaned on the cart and he stood in front of me. Our faces were extremely close. "You are you killing today? I want in." I continued sternly, I did not want him going through this all alone. 

"Not a chance." Tommy replied and I took his cigarette from him so I could smoke as well. 

"Tommy-" I sighed but Tommy interrupted me before I could continue. 

"Roma can not lose two parents." Tommy hissed at me, he was not going to die today if I had anything to say about it. 

"She is not losing any." I stated and Tommy pointed to the cart.