Chapter 62

*Aslesha*

"Ab bataao bhi kaha ja rahe hai?" I ask him again.

"You've asked me this question four times now and my answer remains the same. Pahochne pe pata chalega" Viraj says as he locks the house.

I changed into jeans and a rib knit white sweater because with Viraj you never know.

Dress is really unsafe. Kya pata kahi se ulta kuudne vagera lagaye aur logo ko mere innerwear ke darshan mil jaaye.

"Is it bungee jumping?" I ask.

"Unfortunately, no. Will you just shut up already?" He says as his phone starts ringing.

"Ready? Thank you so much. Will be there in an hour" he says and hangs up.

Now I'm really intrigued. Ready matlab kya? Tayyari karni pade aisi jagah hai? What has he arranged? Oh god!

Again his phone rings and I roll my eyes and walk towards his car. I lean on it and see that I've got messages from Pari, Neel and papa. I quickly reply to them that I'm fine and will call them once I'm free.

"Waha kyu khadi ho? Chalo we're getting late" he says getting on his bike.

The bike.

Harley Davidson Heritage Classic.

My mouth falls open and I see how Viraj is trying his best to hide his smirk and failing miserably. I walk, no no, I hop towards his bike and bite my lip to control my face splitting grin.

"So.. mai bhi baithu?" I ask like I'm about to get my favourite box of chocolate after waiting for it for years.

"Haa baba" he chuckles.

I squeal in excitement and get behind him. My smile falters when I realise how close I'm to him. I awkwardly place my hands on his shoulders and Viraj starts the bike.

"Paanch saalo me ye bhi bhul gayi ke how I like you to sit behind me" he says and takes my hands and wraps them around his waist.

I grin like an idiot as I make myself comfortable in that position and off we go.

Bike rides with Viraj. Ah I love them. And now that I'm sitting behind him, I realise how much I missed them.

He stops the bike and I see that we're at the restaurant Something Fishy again. Not that I'm complaining. I really like the food here.

When we enter inside, I see that guy again, I don't remember his name, who upon seeing us, drops the plate that he is cleaning.

"Hi Bittu. Kaisa hai tu?" Viraj smiles at him. Oh right. Bittu. I smile that Viraj remembers his name.

"Aapko mera naam ya-yaad hai? Wow! Aap baithiye mai abhi paani laata hu" he says and rushes away as we sit on the same place that we sat before.

There are some locals present in the restaurant, who upon seeing Viraj rush towards us. They click pictures with him and keep praising him.