Chapter 33

*Aslesha*

"I am not going to suicide" I say looking above me and slowly start stepping back.

"It's called bungee jumping" Viraj says taking my arm and pulling me towards him.

I look at the yellow metallic structure which is reaching the sky and the small platform at the end of it.

Bloody hell no!

I glare at Viraj and he grins. "Come on it's just 50 metres. Utna bhi uncha nahi hai. It's for beginners" he says.

"I'm not planning to die today so my answer is no. No no no no and no. Did I mention no? No! N-O NO. No na nahi nako never" I rant and fold my hands in front of me.

Konsa pagal waha se kuud ke apni jaan dena chaahega. Maze ke liye ye sab. Isme konsa maza hai?

"Darpok!" Viraj mutters.

"What did you say?" I ask, giving him a death glare.

"Darpok! Coward, crybaby, wimp, sissy, weakling, fattu, coward, bheegi billi" he says and I fight the urge to strangle him.

Kuch hi der pehle I wanted to grab him and kiss him. Now I want to grab him and slap him. Yahi pagal milna tha mujhe. Oh god!

"Mai darpok nahi hu" I snap at him.

"Tum ho! Darpok darpok darpok darpok darpok darpok.."

"I'll slap you ha" I say putting my hands on my waist.

"Kitni darpok ho tum. I thought you're not like the other girls. You are tough and strong and brave. But tum bhi aakhir.." he lets his voice fade away and sighs.

He is doing it purposely. For me to say yes. To agree. And I won't. Because I know he's doing it purposely. No I won't. Iski baato ka mujhe koi fark nahi padta. I'm not stupid to do something like that. No way.

"Fine! Lets do it" I say and a grin forms on his face.

Yay me! Pyaar me pagal hui mand ladki.. FML.

He grabs me and presses his lips against my cheek happily. "Jesus, Aashi.. you are amazing!" he says and I'm about to faint.

I don't know if it's because of the nervousness or his kiss. I guess it's because of the latter.

He takes my hand and leads me towards the metallic structure where some instructors are standing.

Viraj talks to them and pays the fees. He is literally jumping up and down like a little boy who has been given his favourite toy. I on the other hand feel like I'm about to pee in my pants.

Kis baat ki punishment hai ye Bhagwan? Viraj se pyaar karne ki? Aisa hai toh I don't like him. Iss sankat se mujhe bahar nikaalo and I promise I'll stop picturing Viraj shirtless every now and then. I'll become a good innocent girl like before.

Impossible. My inner voice mocks me.

The instructor starts giving us certain instructions about the jump and I can't stop squirming. "...so you just have to be physically and mentally prepared. That's it" he says and ends his talk.

He tells me to take off the jewelry if I have any and empty my pockets. Thank God I didn't wear a dress. Ya fir pehenna chahiye tha. Bach jaati.

Viraj and I go together on the elevator like structure that takes us up. The way it's shaking and vibrating below my feet is making me more nervous.

"Agar mai marr gayi toh tell papa that I love him" I say fidgeting with my shirt and he takes my hand in his. "It's okay if you don't wanna do it" he says, for the first time looking concerned.