Chapter 11

*Aslesha*

What is a girl supposed to do when the thing she wanted to keep hidden from everyone is found out by the person who hates her the most? Whom she hates the most?

Well I did the most brave thing I could think of.

I ran away.

Yay me!

Ugh! This was supposed to be my secret and nobody was supposed to see my dance. But God just had other plans for me and none other than Viraj Singhania saw me.

He is going to make fun of me to no ends. What was he even doing there.

Mera naseeb hi futaa hua hai.

"Hey moti" Rudra chirps happily as he enters the class and I glare at him.

"Get lost Rudra!" I snap at him.

"Kya hua meri moti ko. Itna gussa kyu?" he says and sits beside me after giving a really lovey dovey smile to Pari.

"Shut up" I groan and put my head down.

"Get lost or shut up ke alawa aur kuch nikal hi nahi raha iske muh se. Wapas ek baar boli toh I am gonna slap her. Mera mood bhi kharab kar rahi hai kamini" Pari says from behind.

"I'm listening bitch" I say and Rudra chuckles.

I don't lift up my head and just close my eyes.

"Bhai that's my place" I hear his voice. Aa gaye maharaj.

I lift up my head and hold Rudra's arm. "Majnu aaj mere saath baithega" I say.

"Really Majnu?" Viraj asks smirking even though his eyes don't leave me.

Asshole.

"I don't mind" Rudra says shrugging and Viraj smiles wickedly and sits behind.

Huh, thank god.

"Ha toh Pari, hum log kal ek party me gaye the ek dost ke. Waha Rudra ne tumhaare liye ek competition jeeta" Viraj says and Rudra stiffens beside me.

Ok now what's this?

"Konsa competition?" Pari asks and Rudra quickly gets up. "I can't sit beside you moti. Bhai aage aaja" Rudra says as they exchange seats.

"What the hell dude" I say, to which Rudra just shrugs.

Viraj sits beside me with a smug smile on his face.

Khud ko samajhta kya hai ye!

Just then the bell rings and Galaa faadu enters. 5 minutes after the lecture starts Viraj starts poking me with his elbow.

"Psst psssst" he calls out. I avoid him.

"Aashi? Aslesha?" he whisper yells.

So the last 2 weeks he didn't give a shit about my existence and now that he has a point to make fun of me, he can't leave me alone.

Great just great!

He keeps a folded paper on my table.

"Open it" he whispers.

"YOU BOTH! What's wrong?" Galaa faadu shouts at us and I shake my head.

"N.. nothing. He was just asking me for a pen" I say and when he starts writing on the board again, glare at Viraj.

"If you won't open it, I'll keep disturbing you and we'll be thrown out of class. Actually that's better. We'll get to talk properly" he says with a smirk and I grunt but open the paper.