Ten

I know, I know and I'm so sorry it's taking forever to finish this book. A lot of things are yet to happen so I'm not sure when I'd get it finished. But the story line would be nice, something you won't expect. 😘 Continue reading to find out what the 'secret' is and what her mom is hiding from her.

~Blue

I walked into the school with a lot of confidence the next day. I was so happy everything would be back to normal and all those stuffs. I went over to my locker before I met Lisa at hers. She told me what happened after I left and how principal Bradford almost knew that I wasn't around.

We heard the bell for class and as usual we were late. We bumped into this new kid. He said his name was Stephen. He was a fine kid. Hot. He had broad shoulders, bulging muscles a very handsome face with blue eyes and was blonde. He had hot cheekbones and dimples appeared when he smiled at me. I couldn't help but compare him to Jake.

"I'm so sorry i lost my way. I...guess I'm just lost. Do you know where English class is? "

"I... Uh. Woosh. Umm.. "

"Of course we do," Lisa answered for me.

"Yeah.. Yeah," I said smiling embarrassed "We're gonna show ya...yo..you"

"That's... Fine? "

"Yeah.. Sure fine. That's where we're going to as well," Lisa said.

"Oh thank you so much." he answered.

We walked down the hallway into our English class and the first person I noticed was Jake. His eyes were on me. Then it shifted to the person beside me, Stephen.

I took a seat st my normal spot but I was surprised when Stephen sat down beside me.

"I really don't know anyone here apart from you guys. Can I sit here? "

"Sure," I said to him firmly and turned back to Madam Ònielle.

I was distracted in class, taking side glances at Stephen sometimes. I caught Madam's eyes on me once and I knew she was going to embarrass me. She caught me starring at Stephen but she didn't.

"Oh. Mademoiselle Bleur ? Qu'elle a le nom de ton ami? Whats the name of your friend?"

"Madame. Il est Stephen. He's Stephen"

"Okay class we've got a new studen Stephen Gotswat. Please treat him with equal love and kindness like Blue does."

With that she shooved him back to his seat beside me and continued teaching us, making glances to check if I was looking at Stephen.

After English I got my books for government and music so that I won't have to get back to my locker to get anything else. As I closed it I came face to face with them, "The Brie's". I can't believe she named their group that, and they all agreed.

"Hey there shit face. Still going bout begging for orgasms?"

Ewww. That's the last thing on my mind right now.

"Hmm...I can get a lot of them if I'd wanted to by just being me, instead of going round the school halls in short sports skirt, trying to make -God knows what is behind you- to shake when there's literally nothing but the flat surface of a dustpan."

If she wasn't shocked before, she was now, because her jaw dropped down and her face was priceless! I took a picture of it immediately with my phone.

"Ughh! "

"Please you're gonna hurt my ears if you squeak like that again?"

This time i walked out on her into government class. I looked around and noticed Stephen was there. What? Stephen is arts? Whyy? Nooo?Yess!

I'm so confused right now. Should I be happy or sad or confused? I just sat down at my normal position at the right end of the second row. Stephen was just behind me. We were learing Feudalism this time. The definition was really a hard one to cram. As usual the quizlets started.. With me.

"Blue, define feudalism for us and state the features."

Shiit! I can't disgrace myself infront of Stephen he'll think I'm dumb.

"M'am I'm not so sure if the definition yet can i just skip to features?"

"Blue define feudalism. I'm recording this in your grade this minute!" she threatened.

"Feudalism is the identification of landed properties with sovereignty over a parcel of land which could become a hereditary or...or...um.."

"...assets to the family," a voice completes from behind me, Stephen.

"Thank you Stephen we're still so happy to meet another Arts candidate in the school."

"Blue, you still need to catch up"

"I'm so sorry i wasn't sure about that part but i wanted to say assets.. I... I"

"That's enough now, Blue."

After that she asked everyone questions and time flew so fast. Government was over and there was music.

Guess what I found when i entered Music class. If you guessed Stephen then you're right. What's he doing in music? Not those kind of boys are into music like most nerds in Music class. I noticed he played the guitar, so as the only piano player i went over to my chair and we started playing. He was really good and not as bad as I thought he was going to be.

Classes passdd so fast and lunch came. We all went into the cafeteria that's where I met Lisa sitting at our favorite spot. Stephen decided to follow me. As I reached the table with my sandwhich and nutella I noticed Jake was on our table. I know we're friends now but something was so odd when he looked at Stephen and I.

"What took you so long Blue? " Lisa asked when i reached.

"Sorry guys, had to drag this dushbag here to eat. He was lost." I explained.

"Ohh..." they all chorused except Jake.

He had his eyes narrowed at me, then him, investigating us with his eyes which were of no threat to Stephen but it was to me.

Stephen sat down beside me on the table and everyone on our table looked at me.

"What?! " i asked curiously.

"Cough cough you haven't introduced us yet," Lisa replied.

"Oh guys, this is Stephen. He's new but he was really nice to talk to even though he doesn't like talking so much..." I was saying.

Suddenly Stephen held my hands and intwined my fingers with his. I looked over to Jake who was looking, starring at our joint hands. Immediately I removed it from his hands. My hands became cold.

What the hell was that??

-------------------------------------------------
I know this wasn't what you expected but. C'mon I'm trying to handle some problems here. Thanks anyway for the support from friends. Love y'all 😘