After about fifteen minutes of stumbling around campus, John was able to find his dorm building. He walked up the stairs I till he got to his hall, and made his way to his dorm. The door was unlocked, so he just walked in.

Lafayette looked up. "Oh, hey John," he mumbled before turning to Herc. "Is Alexander ready?" Herc nodded. John sat down at the tiny desk that Alexander had shoved in the corner of the small dorm's living/bed room.

He took off his jacket, and draped it on the swivel chair that was next to the desk. "You can come out now, Alex."

Alexander walked out of the bathroom, and John instantly felt his face heat up. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked down at it in an attempt to hide his blush.

Alexander was extremely handsome, and the outfit Herc had chosen did not help easy his hotness. Alexander wore a regular white dress shirt that had the sleeves cut off. He then wore regular black slacks and black converse.

"I don't know, Herc," Alex sighed, "I mean, like... do you think Eliza will like it?"

Hercules nodded. "Why wouldn't she! You look great, dude. Now, she'll be here any minute. We gotta do something with your hair."

Alexander said that he could just put it in a regular sort ponytail, but Herc insisted that he spice it up a little. Which John didn't fully understand, because Alex's hair was to short to do very much with.

John swiveled around and grabbed his sketch book. He plopped it on the desk and grabbed a pencil and an eraser. He began sketching Alexander. "How romantic," an accented voice whispered into his ear.

"Gah!" John slammed the sketch book shut and nervously turned his chair to face Lafayette. "Heeeey Laffff...." John chuckled nervously. Lafayette just laughed.

"No need to keep your feeling hidden from me! I was the first one you told, remember," Laff winked. John just chuckled awkwardly again.

"Yeaaah-"

"WHAT!"

The two boys attention turned to the bathroom, where a lot of yelling was going on. "HERC NO-"

"HERC YESS!! Now stay still!"

There was silence after that. Then, a slight buzz. "What the fucks going on in there," Lafayette muttered.

"I guess we'll see when they leave the bathroom," John suggested. He turned back around and slowly opened up his sketch book. John began the rough outline of Alex's facial features. His heart fluttered at the though of Alexander; he is so beautiful.

That's when the bathroom door unlocked. John quickly shut his sketchbook and turned around, expecting to see Alexander's hair braided or in an elaborate tiny bun. But what John saw instead caught him off guard. "Oh my god Alexander," John whispered.

He quickly stood up and wandered over to the two other boys. Hercules stood behind Alexander, pride on his face. Alex himself seemed to shrink under the intense stare of the others. "Is... is it that bad?" Alex had seemingly lost his confident exterior.

"Alex.... it's fucking..."

"AWESOME!" Lafayette yelled at the same time John had whispered "beautiful." Hercules had shaved the sides of Alex's hair, with the same expertise as a professional hair dresser. And it had only taken him a matter of minutes.

Alex brushed some hair off of his shoulder. "Thanks," he replied, his confidence slowly returning. "I kinda like it too."

"Of course you like it!" Herc boomed pridefully. "I cut it. What were you expecting, an uneven train wreck?"

"Yeah, kinda," Alexander laughed. John laughed with him. That's when the door knocked. Alexander went off to get it.

"Wait," John said. He pulled Alex away from the door and brushed a few pieces of hair from his back. "Perfect. Go get 'er, lover boy," he cooed sweetly. Alex just smiled and opened up the door.

———————————————————-

Ya' boy Alex had caw Chan's rebel au hair now bitches

also I wrote this at like 2 am

Whatcha gonna do ??

I'm very tired

Bye!!