Chapter 18 - New Experiences

Start from the beginning

"Aniki, as much as I am glad that you are happy to be with Akina again, I would like it if you spare me from having to see your....touchy behavior." Izuna sama said. He was blushing while looking away from us, trying his best to not seem too embarrassed by our open display of affection.

"Are you embarrassed, Izuna? Surely you have had thoughts of being this way with that girl Nanami too." Madara sama said and pulled me to his side again with an arm around my upper back.

"Aniki!" Izuna sama hollered, his blush darkening, while I stayed silent while squirming in Madara sama's arms.

"Keeping that aside," Madara sama continued. "It's time I seriously took things into my hands. I'm done following every order of Tou san – as the current leader of the Uchiha Clan, there are some things that I plan on getting done right now. Call in all the Elders for a meeting, Izuna, and let them know that it is urgent and important. It is going to be held to discuss preparations for my wedding with Akina."

I snapped my head up to look at Madara sama in sheer surprise and uncontrollable joy bubbling within me. He smirked in response and took my unguarded moment to give a quick kiss to my lips. I squeaked and covered my lower face with my hands and Madara sama chuckled in return.

"I will inform Tou san and the others." Izuna sama said and walked away while wishing me to get better soon.

When we were alone, a nervous knot settled in my stomach. I think Madara sama noticed my anxiousness so he reached out and held my upper arm in a gentle grip before pulling me to where Hiro was still sleeping. He sat me down next to Hiro and joined us soon after, putting an arm around my waist to hold me to himself.

"Akina." He said, his voice low and authoritative.

"Yes, Madara sama?"

"I assume that there are things you have to tell me – everything that happened and everything you heard when you were taken." He said seriously. "We need to know what kind of opponent we are up against and what they were planning on doing with you when they released the seal on your eyes. Do they know which clan you are from? And that of your Kekkei Genkai perhaps?"

"Madara sama...." I said while leaning away from him a bit. "I....t-the thing is...."

I let out a breath in unease, unsure of how to start. I was a little worried about what Madara sama would think of me when I told him about my clan and Kekkei Genkai. Perhaps if I were just a healer with nothing more than great healing abilities and possibly inhuman body regeneration, it wouldn't have been a big deal. But Onii san had told me about the rather destructive ninjutsu of my clan – one that we were feared for. We were a powerful clan but perhaps not as powerful as the Uchiha Clan or any other famous clan that was a part of the current war – if we had been, we wouldn't have been wiped out. But I was still anxious that I would be seen differently, now that I was no longer the Akina who was unaware of her origin and past. I didn't want to lose this precious closeness I had developed with Madara sama.

"Akina, I asked you a question." Madara sama interrupted my train of thought curtly making me tense.

I bit my lip though, still not able to summon courage to tell him the details he wanted to know. Sensing my hesitance, Madara sama let go of me and took a hold of my jaw to make me look at him. I gasped softly at the sharpness of his eyes as he watched me – he was frowning and it looked scary. I felt even more alarmed when his eyes went a little wide and turned a frightening blood red color with three black dots around the pupil. I was quite certain that this was the Uchiha Clan's Kekkei Genkai – the Sharingan. I now understood why Hiro had been so anxious when we first met Tatsuo san and Ren san and terrified when we were first brought here to the Uchiha Compound. It would be frightening to be stared down by many eyes like these.