Introduction Of System

Hello! This is the fourth chapter of Alone! I only have a few things to mention so I hope you read all of this. I have made the schedule! I said last time that I wanted to work on a new story. New plan! I am not doing that! I want to put all my focus on this story for now. So I will add the schedule here;

 So I will add the schedule here;

Alone = Publish

Free Time = ME TIME!!! I AM HUMAN!!! Besides I need 'cough' inspiration from other novels.

Study = Me studying the subject of writing. I want to make this story as great as it can be so I will try to make an actual plot which is interesting instead of just winging it. Thats what I usually do. Well, have a good read everyone!

I woke up and felt cold metal under me and then I looked around and saw that I was in a cage. Alone. And then I looked outside the cage and saw lots of boxes and barrels. And then I knew where I was. I was in a cargo hold of a spaceship.

Oh no. What am I going to do? Am I just going to sit here in the dark alone again? NO! I don't want to be alone. I don't want be that person anymore! Remember Lily! Remember your friend! She will save you! Definitely! Oh yeah, system, what happened after the change?

(Ding! User's skills and abilities have been deleted from the system while the 'Help' skill has become part of the system itself. The user now also has CP also called charm points. They can be exchanged for 'laws'. Laws are kind of like skills. The difference is just that laws do not have a skill level and that they are things that you control. For example, there is the law of thunder which lets you control thunder or the law of sleep which lets the user control sleep. Of course, the more powerful the law the more charm points you need.)

So how do I gain CP?

(You gain CP through doing missions or passively gaining them.)

Missions?

(Yes. For example, flirt with a guard for information or seduce the captain to get off the ship.)

Why do I feel like these are oddly specific examples?

(Just your imagination.)

Alright? Well, at least I have some answers for now but the thing that I am more concerned about now is... my body. I kind of feel like I want to be pretty now and want to make sure my body doesn't get injured or something... Oh no. I am turning.

And then I heard the door open and saw a guard come into the storage room and walk straight towards my cage and... opened the door?

"Come. The boss wants to see you." He said and I nodded and followed silently while observing the place for any escape routes.

And while we were walking suddenly the guard began to hum a tune to a... song. A popular song of a idol group called Damsel In Distress. It is very popular among guys and especially guys who usually do not speak with women and begin to isolate themselves from the real world and begin saying things like, "Asu-chan is not like normal girls!" or "These normal 3D girls are nothing in front of 2D!!!" Those kind of people.

And then the guard stopped humming and opened the door and when I walked inside I saw a man with the hat of a captain but... everything was wrong. He was fat, disgusting, and he is clearly eating chips and drinking some kind of black carbonated drinks that look very similar to drinks that were very popular in my previous world. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. He also had a pink shirt with anime characters and huge words on it that say, "Anime Girls For Life💘" And the worst thing was that the people around him acted like they didn't even notice! NO! They were brainwashed! That must be it! This ship can't just be filled with a bunch of weirdos! Hahahaha!

(Ding! Mission acquired. Convince the weirdo captain that 3D girls are the best there is! Hmph!)

What? They are actually weirdos? I am on a spaceship trapped with a bunch of weirdos? No. Hahahaha. That can't be. This, this can't be right? This is just a dream right. Yes. That must be it. Maybe even a camera crew? Hahahaha.

"Hello female. We carried you onto the ship to help us if you don't mind. We needed a normal 3D girl to help us with cooking and stuff. Oh, and by the way my name is Julian." The weirdo captain said and then I was pulled away after that and was showed my room and where the cleaning supplies, cooking room, etc were.

After that I was in my room just laying on the bed with a arm over my eyes. Why. Why am I here again? I think I forgot. And these thoughts only appear when I am alone. Why? Why is this happening to me? I didn't want to be a girl. I didn't want to be a goddess. I don't want to be SPECIAL!

"Why..." I sobbed and got into the fetal position tears continuing running down my face and snot beginning to come out of my nose. "Haha. Guess girls have snot... sniffle... too."

I sink down onto my bed again and my eyes who are tired from seeing this world around me slowly close and all that remains is darkness...

(Ding! User has gained...

In the dark space where the two goddess' are.

"Is this really ok? To forcefully make him a goddess?" Lily asked while her teeth were clenched and ready to snap a certain neck at any time.

"Sure it is~ It's all going to be fine~" Her sister answered with a casual tone of voice which would make any person mad by just hearing it.

There was an awkward silence for a moment but then Lily suddenly turned towards her sister said, "I despise you Elaine. I hate both you and your ways."

"Ohh, sis~ Don't be like that~ We both knew this was coming." Elaine answered halfheartedly with a slight shrug which seemed to make Lilies eye twitch.

"Don't you dare...!!!"

(DING! User number 1000 has gained the law 'Loneliness'. With this law will she have control over loneliness of the world and is closer to becoming an evil goddess.)