Meet My Friend, The Active Volcano.

K A M E K O

Thanks to the events yesterday, Kameko was reluctant to open her eyes. She felt a mattress underneath her sore back, so she must be in her own room. She was circumspect to move, so she breathed deeply for a few moments before she finally twitched.

She tried to groan, but felt a burning sensation in her throat when she tried to talk. She rolled her eyes. Just because she screamed countless times last night, didn't mean her vocal cords could betray her now.

She slowly sat up to meet with a turquoise colored wall and a window- her room. She turned her head and glanced warily at the door which led to the bathroom. As she scanned the mahogany gate, her brain began relaying last night's event. Her hand reflexively touched her new puncture wounds and her eyes widened as she felt the dried-up blood.

Truth be told, she didn't care that her blood was sucked. If she could offer her blood into their food, she had no problem being their.. chew toy. But what left her cold and bitter was the fact that he used her phobia against her.

That's not cool.

Getting out of bed, she waddled to the bathroom. She had no motivation to get ready, so she just brushed and washed. She didn't care about her hair, or the fact that her uniform was wrinkled. Kameko slowly made her way down to the kitchen, making sure to be as silent as possible. She was in no condition to see their faces for a little while.

The blood that got mixed into the flapjacks mix was bland and bitter.

"Haha. Pickled pancakes!" She thought victoriously as she watched the red substance enter the bowl, "Enjoy your meals, guys."

She began to smile again until she actually saw the devils in person. She wanted to visibly scowl when Laito waved at her, but instead, she stayed composed and just remained poker-faced. Her eyes were probably dull and cinereous.

As they all piled in the limo, Kameko was unfortunate enough to sit between Shuu and Laito. Her battle plan for the next five minutes was simple; IGNORE ALL THE DANG SEXY GUYS IN THE LIMO. Laito certainly didn't make her time in the vehicle any more enjoyable than it already wasn't.

His hand would begin to caress her left thigh, and instead of trying to punch him, kick him, swear at him, or get annoyed with him like she always would, her face remained blank. As his cold palm made contact with her femur, her expression was contorted with a need to scowl, but she simply sighed and gently took his hand. She removed it from her leg and she simply looked out the window. The other members of the family were also shocked at her sudden personality change, and the different taste of breakfast.

Laito was certainly surprised at her sudden action, "Ah? What's wrong, Kitty? Cat got your tongue?"

Ignored.

"Kitty?"

Ignored.

 Her patience was slowly wearing thin as he kept talking to her, as if she would ever answer. No, she couldn't, because a certain someone busted her vocal cords.

Praise the lord that the limo stopped. She thanked her lucky stars as she exited the limo. She remained deadpan, even when she saw Aiko. That was a rarity, considering Aiko was the only person who could make Kameko crack a smile. Even Aiko was confused when Kameko didn't grin or smirk at her- and Aikowas never confused.

It took all of the first period for Kameko to describe her problem to Aiko because she couldn't talk. The only communication they had was sign language, since she so happened to run out of paper.