A Fabulous Retarded Lard.

K A M E K O

"I'm hungry." Kameko whined as the lunch bell rang.

"It's amazing how you're so skinny. You're such a retarted lard." Aiko rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I take offence in that. I'm a fabulous retarted lard." She corrected as they left for lunch.

They were walking to lunch, until someone pushed Kameko. Suddenly everything was in slow-motion.

How she began falling. How her lunch suddenly fell onto the ground. The agonizing painful scream right after.

Her... sandwich. The smoked turkey delight. Her... food.

She slowly turned around to face the person who bumped into her. She was face to chest with Laito.

"Hey, Kitty, come eat lunch with us today~. We haven't eaten together in ages, kay?~" He began tugging her arm.

"...My sandwich." Kameko echoed and looked at the remains of her lunch and looked over to Aiko.

She signaled a 'you're on your own' look and headed for the roof.

"I swear, if I weren't sane, I would kill you. You little deformed acorn" Kameko cursed her friend.

She desperately tried to claw onto the hem of her uniform as Aiko left the room.

"NO. No, Aiko please. Come back!" She was scrambling and fidgeting against Laito's grasp, "I need you!"

Suddenly, she felt as if she were being lifted, she turned around to find that Maaku, her so called brother, was grabbing onto her collar. He gently set her down, dusting off the arm that Laito touched, as if afraid of germs.

Or worse, cooties.

"Sis, I don't like the way you're getting harassed by these someone acne-free boys." He complained.

"Dude, I've known you for less than twenty-four hours, don't go protecting me from these sadistic airbrushed boys." Kameko protested and backed away from him, narrowing her eyes.

"But, I'm your brother..." he feigned hurt. "... I'll even share my lunch with you."

Kameko's eyes lightened up, "Really?!"

He nodded.

"Welcome to the family, bro!" She slung an arm around her brother and together they walked to the Sakamakis' table.

The brothers didn't seem the slightest bit happy about Mark. The atmosphere was tense as they all began to eat. Kameko flashed her 'brother' a thankful look as he split his sandwich.

The only brothers who didn't care were Reiji, Shuu and Subaru. Prompts to Shuu, he simply slept, but he used her shoulder for a pillow.

Not that she minded, although the fact that his hair was making her sneeze did make the sandwich a little less appealing.

In between bites, she noticed something odd about the sandwich. No, it wasn't poison. Or worms.

"..Maaku. By any chance, does this taste like mom's cooking to you..?" She hesitated as she turned towards him.

His pupils dilated, "Well, you know. Me and mom have similar cooking styles... so..."

She let the topic slide, but she knew this was her mother's cooking, no doubt about it. But, she changed the topic.

"Who was born first?" Kameko knew nothing about him, so she had to learn. They were family.

Right?

"Me." He answered proudly, "By 4 months."

Her left eyebrow rose slightly. "Huh."

He smiled a toothy grin as he began sprouting random facts about her, "You're allergic to baby powder, you're mildly claustrophobic, and once, you tried to sell me for a bar of chocolate."

Kameko blushed at the last fact, "Was it.. Belgian chocolate..? If it were, I understand my motives."

"..Yeah."

"Tell me then, What's my fear?" She was hesitant to hear the word.

He leaned closer to her right ear. "Snake..."

Kameko's breathing quickened and her palms became a little sweaty; you could tell she was fighting the urge to scream.

The lunch period was almost over, but Mark had one more trick up his sleeve. "Yo, sadistic boys. Yeah, you guys."

It was rude, but Kameko kind of forgot they were still there.

They turned towards him.

'If you ever wanna mess with my sister, all you gotta do is this" Maaku said as he jabbed my rib cage.

Kameko yelped at the sudden pain near her side, "Asshole."

Kanato, who was sitting beside her, cocked his head. "Like this?" He jabbed her other side.

She cringed. "OW." And began caressing her sides.

Before she could say a series of choice words to her sibling, the bell rang.

 "I don't know what I was thinking." She glared at her brother, "But you're not worth a whole bar of Belgian chocolate. "

He laughed, "Aww, my baby sister is so cute~"

He reached up and began to pet her. His touch felt familiar to her, ah, scalp. He finally let go of her her, and she felt empty inside.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby sis." He winked at her.

"You're only four months older!" She screamed after him as she and walked to class, with Ayato.

They were outside the classroom, until he finally spoke, "I don't like how you're getting all chummy with that boy."

"He's my brother" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't care. You belong to Yours Truly, now prove it."

"Uh. Ok. Should I, like, buy a 'Hi, my name is' name tag and put 'Hi! My name is Kameko and I belong to Ayato' to prove my loyalty?" She was being sarcastic, but the satisfied look on his face showed no realization.

-

They were back home in the mansion, and Kameko noticed something seemed off.

Laito wasn't flirting or trying to get under her skirt the whole way home, and when she asked why, he just waved it off, asking her if she wanted him to do something to her.

As she walked across the hall, she couldn't hear the occasional moans or giggles emitting from his room.

"Meh." She shrugged and went to the kitchen, half a sandwich couldn't satisfy her hunger.

"Oi. What're you doing?!" A loud voice echoed through the room.

"I don't know. I'm in the kitchen, looking through the fridge and I have a fork in my hand. I'm probably gonna take a shower." Kameko replied sarcastically as she turned to see Subaru.

"That mouth of yours can be deceiving."

"It's called sarcasm, dude." She said as she began to walk closer to him.

His eyes widened and he took a step back. "Don't come near me!"

"Relax vampire, I'm just going to my room." She soothed.

"Gr.. Right. Don't touch me under any circumstances." He growled.

"I see you're a 'see see no touch' kind of guy."

She made her up to her room and got ready to go to bed, the hunger slowly disappearing.

-

Unlike the brothers, Kameko still sleeps at nighttime and was already snoring in her bed.

The door leading to her bedroom slowly creaked open.

"Ready for your punishment, Kitty~?" Laito's voice whispered.

"Hisssss"