-16-

~What you keep in youre heart will never loose you're touch~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 16

J A E D L Y N N

'I'm so happy that it's Friday!' Jill squealed, happily.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her happiness. But Hora just did it.

It's indeed Friday, two days after Jack and i mated and you could say that were very close. The guy never left my side. But i'm not complaining. It only worked in my advantage. You know what i mean. ;)

Well Jimmy and Jack got close too. They see eachother as brothers, it's so cute! 'Cause everytime someone would cause problems with Jimmy-- Jack would totally turn in the 'overprotective' type. It's cute, really.

As for the whole rejection thingy.. Nothing really happened. Nathan never appeared at school so i could never really talk to him. But Jimmy said that he felt like he was but just stayed in the shadows. There's still a pull between the both so i guess that's why he feels like that. I assured him that i'll find him and talk with him. And that's why i'm currently waiting at the back of the school. Nathan and his two other minions would Always come here. Now that i remember.. I didn't saw Emile or Josh the whole week? The rumors say that they moved school. I bet i was the reason. That would just be great. Little dipshits.

I felt a presence behind me so i turned around only to come face to face with Nathan.

I crosses my arms over my chest. 'We have to talk, seriously.'

He gulped but nodded. Do you know that Nathan isn't even a bad kid? He did it all for the popularity. I know that because i observed good. 17 years unnoticed is not so bad. Jk, it's so bad.

We walked to a bench and seated down. I wanted to hear why he rejected him. Is it because he didn't know if he was gay? Was he afraid? Popularity? Rejection? Disowning?

'You know about it don't you?' Nathan looked straight into my eyes so i could clearly see the guilt and sorrow that was buried into them.

I titled my head a bit to the side. 'I know, yes. But i don't know why.'

'I already knew for a long time that Jimmy was my mate. I adored him, like really loved- love him. But i was afraid. Afraid that he would reject me. I didn't know if i was really gay and my parents are homophobic, so i had nobody to talk to. Emile and Josh noticed that something was going on and i told them. They said that i should reject him but i didn't want to. You know what they did?'

(Is it because he didn't know if he was gay? Was he afraid? Popularity? Rejection? Disowning? = All of that i was soo right. :D)

I shook my head, hesitantly.

'They threatened him, they threatened me!'

'Like.. What?'

'They said he would kill him if i didn't reject him. I was so stupid to do. I'm dying, seeing him happy and all. I'm not the one who makes him happy..' He sobbed, quietly.

I quickly pulled him in a tight hug. I knew he needed it. 'Everything is gonna be okay. I'll make sure of that,' I whispered.

'H-how?'

'You just wait and see,' I grinned.

"I agree."

Thanks Black. <3

--------

This is a freaking filler chapter okay byeee ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

_ Floor x