-13-

~Forget the past, live in the present and look out to the future~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 13

J A E D L Y N N

I felt someone caress my cheeks and by the electrifying tingles i could tell it was my- sweet, little, infuriating mate. Scratch the "sweet" and the "little", please! He's far from the two. Infuriating is the only and i say only-- word to describe Jack. Infuriating. Infuriating. He infuriates me when he gives me the silent treatment or when he smirks cockily or when he doesn't listen to me and just does his own way.. I have pleanty more time to tell you what he all does to me but i think you wanna read further. Well, sorry for disturbing. SO NOT TRUE! (A/N Ehehehehehe *wink* *wink*)

But why wasn't he crying or something? I mean.. I was practically dying. Not really but... why wasn't he choking on his own sobs? Not that i ever saw him crying.. And i'm pretty sure that he'll only cry when somebody close to him died, somebody like me. I'm actually just saying that he'll cry when i'll die. Voila!

Then i heard him laugh- actually laugh. What the hell?

'You can open you're eyes now,' He tried to stiffle a laugh when i groaned.

I peeked trough my eyelashes and saw him grinning at me with a raised eyebrow. How the heck did he knew?

'How did you-'

'I'm you're mate.' He replied, shrugging. Bitch! With those three words you can explain much but this? "I'm you're mate" the hell?

'But how did you-'

'I'm you're mate,' He cutted me off again. Serious? I'm going to rip his tongue off and the we'll see if he's able to say those three freaking words.

'Dude!' I sat up with my legs crossed over eachother and raised an eyebrow at him.

'You never called me that before,' He came sitting in front of me.

'You mean dude?' He nodded. 'Don't you like it?'

He shook his head, laughing. I never-ever saw him laughing so much so.. Hard!

'But no serious how did you found out?' I was eager to know how that he found out.. If one of the boys said something, really they're gonna find out what i'm capable of. And i'm telling you this, it's nasty.

'I-'

'Don't you dare say those three words!' I screeched, slapping his chest. 'I'll rip you're wet, rose tongue out!'

He began laughing and i saw this as my chance to attack. I quickly climbed on him so that i was straddling him.

'What the hell?'

I smirked, wriggling my eyebrows. 'I told you not to say it.'

'I didn't..' He trailed off.

'But you wanted to.' It was more like a statement then a question. But yeah, he really wanted to.

'Pshh no,' He said, looking away.

'I guess you're not gonna say how you found out?' I asked, still hoping he'll say.

He smirked. 'Why am i here?' Jack asked changing the subject.

My eyes widened. I forgot.. Oh my god.

I quickly stood up, scurrying Jack with me to the scenery. Everywhere were roses- Jack's favorite flowers, i didn't even know it till Cole informed me. I did most of the job, Sarah helped me buying it while Hora and Jill decorated the flowers. The food that was currently laying on a velvet, smooth, glinstering white blanket was made by Loyd, Stefan and i. I must say those boys can cook. Cole just helped with everything, i guess.

I seated myself on the blanket and looked over at Jack who was already looking at me, with a stoic, expressionless face. That's the Jack that i knew before i even got to know him, that's the Jack who everyone think he is. But in this past.. Four days? I've get to know him. He's my mate. My everything. My love. I broke through that mask, maybe i have to get a little further but i'll get there. He's mine, like i'm his. We're meant to be.

Forever.

-------

Jack was actually pretty happy. The bitch just thought it was funny to "tease"- like he said- me. I didn't found it funny and gave him the silent treatment. I'm pretty good at that. But with Jack, it lasted barely 1 minute. It's hard to concentrate on ignoring someone when the person you're ignoring is you're mate and overloading you with kisses. Not that it was me or something. Pshhhh noooooooooooooooooo...........

Just saying..

We ate our food (he liked it, ahahahahah i know i'm the best cook everrr) and i finally got to tell him who i really am. He understood me but was sad that i didn't said anything. I gave him a look because i knew he would do the same, but yeah i understand him. I hate it when people lie or say something at my back. But what i find the worst is : holding something from me. Now that i'm thinking of it. I just did what i hate the most to someone else. How ironic..

Jack and i we were currently seated in our bed. Well i was seated on his lap. Don't judge, it's very comfortable.

Jack sniffed my hair. 'You smell so good,' He groaned.

'You smell better,' I said.

He smirked. 'Do you wanna smell me?'

My eyes widened. 'W-what?'

'Do you wanna smell me?'

I blushed and quickly averted my gaze. 'I-i'

'Hey! I was just kidding, Flower.' Jack took my chin and made me look at him.

My next words surprised both me and him.

'I want to smell you.'

That was the start of our heated make-out. If you can put it that way...?

------

984 WORDS (::

UMMMM THAT WAS WEIRD EHEHHEHE! SO BIATCHES MAYBE I'LL DO SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER........ BUTTTTTTTTTTT... I don't know.... DOESN'T THAT SCREW AL OFF THE BOOK?

ugh help eme already....

OHHH AND DO THIS!!!!

:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

_ Floor x