Chapter Thirteen: Two Is Better Than One (UkyoXReinaPart2)

Start from the beginning

“Propose??” Ukyo asked.

“Yes.”

“How long was it since you’ve been there?” Masaomi asked him.

“About twenty minutes ago. Ma-kkun, I’m already 17. And if you want her to be with you always, ask her to marry you. And besides, your relationship is long enough for her to agree,” Wataru said.

It seemed only like yesterday when this kid was suggesting to Ema that they go play with his big bunny stuff toy.

“But… How?” Ukyo asked.

“Just ask her those four words,” Masaomi said.

“I want it to be memorable, Masao-nii…” he said. “Something that would make her happy.”

“Girls always remember the day their husbands proposed, Kyo-nii,” Hikaru said, sighing while shaking his head. “You really don’t know how to handle girls at all.”

“Talk all you want, Hikaru. You won’t be invited in my wedding as my brother!” Ukyo scowled at him.

“Then I’ll go as a guest.”

And so, Ukyo plans carefully.

One afternoon, Reina’s phone rang.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Reina-chan?”

“Ukyo-kun! You called!” she exclaimed. “What’s wrong?”

“I… meet me at the amusement park at 6 o’ clock.”

“O… kay…?”

“Um… That’s it. Bye.”

“Bye…?”

She stared at her phone for a moment.

“Ukyo’s acting weird…” she said to herself and went to her dresser to find something to wear.

At the amusement park, Ukyo was standing alone. He wore a shirt, some pants, and contact lenses. He actually looked nice wearing everyday clothing. He was kinda tired of wearing his formal wear.

“Ukyo-kun~!!”

He looked around and saw Reina running towards him. She was wearing a light blue dress paired with white rubber shoes. It went well with her dress.

Reina chuckled. “I need to get use to seeing you like this…” she said. “I wanna take a picture of you~!!”

He sighed then took her hand. “Let’s ride the Ferris wheel.”

“Huh? Okay~!”

When they were at the top, they saw a place full of lights from below and above.

“Reina-chan…?”

“Huh?”

He takes her hand. “I may or may not have a ring with me right now as I was in a hurry… but…”

He looks straight into her eyes.

“I…”

“Huh…?”

Her heart was beating like crazy.

‘Ukyo… Is he proposing…?’

“I need someone to help me do the groceries again…” Ukyo said.

“Ugh! Seriously!”

“What?” Ukyo asked, laughing. “Did you think I was going to propose to you?”

She blushed. “N-no! I wasn’t! Ugh!”

Ukyo laughed even more and put his arms around her waist.

“Reina-chan…” he whispered to her ear. “I love you so much… I promise to love and cherish you forever… Let me grant your wishes for the rest of our lives…” Ukyo stares at her. “And I believe that two is better than one… So…”

“Will you marry me, Reina-chan…?” he asked.

She blushed even more. “This doesn’t have anything to do with our upcoming case and you wanting for the two of us working together, right?”

“Um… Partially…?

She chuckled then pinched his nose, which made Ukyo pout.

“I hate you right now…” she murmured.

He frowned. “So… does that mean you won’t marry me…?” he asked.

“Of course I will, silly!” she exclaimed. “How can I say no to you??”

He hugged her and smiled to himself.

= = = = == = = = = 

Exams are over~! La la la la~! Two weeks, no classes~! La la la la~!!

xDD Ayo minna~! How ya all doing? Me, I still have runny nose and itchy throat but everything's fine. ^__^v

If I put my Death Note FanFic, will you read it? I promise I'll make it good!

And also Diabolik Lovers! I'm starting to plan and type it down on Microsoft... ^__^

I gotta go! Ja ne~!!