1st Chapter

Music Playing
Cover by: _itsmerye_ / kthxrnd

Note: For those who finish the story, you can read it again because the plot has changes

Original Work By Therese

All rights reserved

-

Alarm rings*

You checked the clock

6:30 AM

"Gahhhhhhhhhhh" you jumped on the bed and go do your routine.

Thirty minutes later, you heard a beep outside. You went out to check, and it was your school bus.

You grabbed your bag and wore earphones.

-

Minutes passed and you felt a tap on your shoulder. You opened your eyes, the bus is in front of the school's gate.

''Wow this school is sure big'' You thought.

There were girls and boys screaming. You went inside the school since you were curious about what are they screaming. You saw some girls and boys taking a photo on a handsome man that has black hair, beautiful eyes, and just he is so handsome.

*School bell rings*

The boy left

"Kim Taehyung can I have your autograph later!" A girl said.

"Taehyung I love you!" A guy screamed, probably gay.

"He is not an actor or some kind of singer right?" I asked the one behind me.

"No, he is just popular in school for his good looks" A girl with orange hair and with bangs answered.

"Oh ok" You stare at him until he goes to his classroom.

"Are you somehow new?" She asked.

"Oh yes" You answered.

"My name is Lisa wanna be my friend" She introduced.

"Uh sure" You accept.

"What class are you?" Lisa asked and I show my card.

"Yay! We're in the same class" Lisa hug me, "let me show you our classroom.

You nodded and follow her.

In the classroom

You open the door and you and Lisa enter. You check your card and you saw your chair with someone sitting on it. You come to your chair and you said to him.

"Umm can you get out of my chair? I really need to sit"

He stands up

"Go sit somewhere!"

He screamed at me... The guy who was surrounded by fans of him earlier.

"You're a waste of time" He goes to his chair, which is next to my seat.

I go to my chair and was silent all the time, even the teacher is discussing the rules of the school.
_____

"Alright, students you can now go home." The teacher gave us a card then left.

When the teacher left, the guy who is popular pinned me in the wall

"Don't give me orders especially when I am in a good mood." He said then left

Looks like I need to deal with this guy the whole year.