-"Jae Yoon is a really good friend.." I said, giving them a smile.

-" Meh, but she is not really pretty." V rolled his eyes.

-"How can she be our makeup artist?" J-Hope chimmed along.

-"Tch. We can't fire her cuz she is pretty good in makeup.." Jin continued along.

-"Hm. Yeah, if she is good why doesn't she put any? Ew." Rap Monster snickered, isn't that enough?

-"'Cuz She will always look ugly." They laughed.

I was pretty pissed of how they talked about Jae Yoon.. Jae Yoon looked like in her mind she killed them ten times. She kept glaring but when they looked at her she smiled. They kept going on and I was really pissed off, Jae Yoon was worse. My eyes gazed from side to side, trying to find something to talk about.

I wanted to help her so they boys will f*ck off. But, Jimin kept getting my attention, he was attractive but.. I wonder if he means what he says.. I looked down but then looked back up to see Jae Yoon dull. I stood straight and looked at the boys who stared at me.

-"S-So.. What should we do? I mean, dinner is done.." I straighten myself and looked around.

-"Um.. How about we go to get some Bubble Tea?" V asked happily.

Jae Yoon eyes were sparkling so was mine, even if the subject they were talking about was rude, who can refuse bubble tea?

-"Arraseo, let's go change first because I don't want to go in these clothes.." I said while looking at my dress.

They nodded and the boys were wearing simple clothes so they waited for us at the restaurant. Me and Jae Yoon rushed out, we went to her house to change since I lived pretty far away. We ran, do. Can you imagine? Running in heels. BIG.HEELS. We ran but stopped, we were panting really hard then I asked.

-"Jae Yoon-Ah, Why did you lied about your name?" I looked at her confused.

-"Y'know.. The classic 'You're ugly so why are you close to us' situation." She huffed out with a sigh.

-"Then why don't you show them who you really are?" I tilted my head, not really understanding.

-"Because I don't want to! What's the point when they already insulted me--" I shushed her before she could continue.

-"Ah, arraseo. Come on let's go." I told her and patted her back.

We started to walk the rest.

----------------------------------------

We went home, greeted her parents and headed to my room. Her room was a pastel mint colour with white fournitures. I took out some clothes and changed. I borrowed Jae Yoon some clothes because we has the same size, good thing.

Jae Yoon wore some floral high waisted shorts and a white lace tank top. She paired it with white flats. She took her clutch, took a small floral handbag. As for me, I putted some denim trousers a black shirt. I put some black flats and a small black backpack.

I took my phone and putted in the bag,(Also I took a electric teaser just to be sure that they don't do something). Jae Yoo stared at me weirdly and I winked & she chuckle.

-"Kaja~ I took this to be sure!" I took out a pepper sprayer to her.

-"I don't think so, I learned to defend myself." She rolled her eyes, walking downstairs.

-"Hmm.. Are they all like that?" I asked looking around as we walk.

-"I think it's only with me.. Wae?" She glanced back at me. She took a step forward, examining my face from a distance.

-"Y'like one of them?" She cocked a brow.

-"A-Ani.. But.. Jimin-ssi looks nice.." I looked around and bid goodbye.

-"Oh really?--" Before she could continue, I sped up.

-"Yah! Don't speed u--" I turned and Jae Yoon tripped. She was going to face palm the floor. I ran towards her but was embraced by the back.

I closed my eyes then opened them. Jae Yoon still had her eyes closed and I saw someone who was holding her. I wasn't focusing on who was behind me anymore, I was looking at the guy that was helding Jaeyoon.

Oh.

Jae Yoon is going to kill him.. JungKook was holding her. My eyes flickered, lookinh at the owner behind me. Jimin was smiling at me, towering over me. My cheek rushed a scarlet red. He leaned closer and I felt his breath on my cheek. I quickly backed up and ran towards Jae Yoon who looked blankly at everything.

I pulled her by her arm and walked in front of BTS with Jae Yoon. There was an awkward tension between us. We walked and BTS were whispering and some were smirking. Jae Yoon wanted to kill them. She had fire in her eyes.

I was scared, I gulped. We arrived to the BubbleTea shop and ordered the drinks. Jin & Suga took Honeydew, Rap Monster took choco, J-Hope got strawberry.

I took taro because I really like it and for some reason, a second after I bought mine, Jimin took the same. He smiled at me. Jae Yoon looked pissed because V and JungKook took the same as hers, litchi. She smiled at them but secretly glared. We sat on a table. These were the orders:

JK JY V RM

JH SG Me JM J

Jae Yoon ignored the boys who tried to flirt and drank her bubble tea.

- After -

-"HUCSDSCBUSBCBIXCHJSHDCN I WANT TO KILL THOSE..." Jae Yoon exploded.

-"Jae Yoon-Ah, calm down." I looked at her scared.

-"Arraseo. Aish. Annyeong, Night." She waved at me.

I was at home, still in deep thoughts. My parents were out, probably on a date or something. I hurridely got ready to go to bed. I stared at myself in the mirror, suddenly remembering about Jimin.

What is this feeling?

|| JiMin ||

At first I wanted to play with Jae Hee, she looked pretty easy to play with. As we got closer I realize that I wanted to protect her and stay with her. What was wrong with me? I shook my head eagerly and J-Hope looked at me.

-"Jimin-Ah, waeyo?" J-Hope stared at me.

-"Nothing." I muttered lowly.

-"Are you in a bad mood or something?" He quirked his eyebrows.

-"Ani." I replied and headed to bed

I layed down on my bed, staring at the inanimated ceiling.

Am I falling for her? Ani.. Maybe?