Just a normal day....maybe

Nadia had just moved from North Carolina to Puerto Rico for vacation and to see some of her family member that lived in most parts of the island .

As she gets off the airplane she notice that no one was their waiting for her to pick her up, " .... i guess i shouldnt be surprised in anyway" she sigh as she goes and gets a cab to take her from the aguadilla airport to the Bosque Guajataca, where she inherent a long land with a house.

Nadia:"how long will it take to at their sir?" She asked the driver .

Driver: "about and hour drive or so miss" he said as she just noded and place her head phone on.

Meanwhile in the Slender mansion.

Toby:"slenderman the humans are getting closer to the mansion looking for us, what shall we do?? Their to many to fight at once , even if we all fight them."

Slenderman:"... i guess your right toby, we have to go away for a while until iy calms down, Call everone to the basement we are going to choose where to hide for a while".

Jeff:" how about and island? We could use a vacation" he grins, as slender mentaly slaps himself as she turn around and walks out of the room, "we'll see just get everone and everthing ready"

About 2 hours later

In Puerto Rico

Nadia: "Gracias, heres the tap you can stay with the change" she smiles as she goes into the house ,
" sigh i just leave my stuff here and ill gi take a nap"

Meanwhile at slenderhouse

Lj: " i still say that we should go to japan it ve fun to scared the kids"

Toby: " i think the Carribean like Puerto Rico would be more safe, maybe?"

Sally:" toby is right it be more safe for us and fun right papa?"

Slenderman: ".... i guess it would be no one knows us, and we could be left alone... ok Puerto Rico it is." He said as a everyone gather around then a flash coverd them just as the human broke into the house and they appear at the Bosque Guajataca in a caban behind Nadia house.

"What was that?"