Emma and Max care over to me and Leo.

"Good job Spencer, you and Max deserve it." Emma said

"Thanks Emma."

"Good job. You guys did awesome." Leo said

"Thanks." I said

"Max did more of it."

"I did not."

"He's being modest." Everyone laughed

I saw Hayley rolling her eyes

"One sec." I walked up to Hayley and Jackie

"Do you guys want to join us?"

"Why would we want to hangout with a cheater?" Jackie looked a bit shocked by Hayley's response

"What are you talking about?"

"Your parents donated money so you didn't earn the most."

"Hey" she cut me off

"You see Jackie, Spencer is the person I said she was from the beginning. She needs her parents to get want she wants."

"I" she cut me off again

"I don't know why Leo would even want to ask you."

"Stop cutting me off please. I had Max talk to my parents because I didn't want to get the money for no reason."

"I doubt it." Jackie said now I was shocked

"I don't have to explain myself to you. I just wanted to ask you to hangout with us. In case you didn't want to go over because I was their."

I walked away. Then Jackie was walking next to me.

"I sorry about before. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like Max?, be honest."

"If I'm being honest I have no clue. I'm getting told I should like him and I'm not sure what to think or feel so I'm just confused. Sorry I can't give you a yes or no."

"It's okay. Can I still hangout with guys?"

"Absolutely Jackie any time. Why do you care may I ask? You did break up with him."

"If I'm being honest I think I messed up, but I think it's too late. I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"I'm sorry Jackie."

"Hey it's not your fault you guys would be a good couple."

"Still, why don't we have fun then." She nodded

We walked over to the group of the Ravens.

"I'm back and I brought Jackie."

"Okay."

We just all talked and laughed. It was around lunch so we walked down to the dinning area and sat and had lunch. It was nice. We all got to have a ton of fun. Hayley eventually joined us.

"I'm having a lot of fun but I have to go." I said

"Why?" Leo asked

"I'm not sure about you guys but I have homework."

I got up clean my spot up and went back to the House. I opened the door and the place was empty; everyone was at the dinning area. I got my notebook and text book and started my home work. Around an hour later people started coming back and I was finishing it up.

"You know you could have done it tomorrow?" Leo said

"Yes, but why should I? Tomorrow might have something more exciting going on."

"Maybe."

I saw Max and I wanted to tell him about before with Jackie.

"Excuse me Leo but I have to go talk to Max."

I got up and walked to Max.

"Hey can we talk?"

"Uh sure."

We went outside one the deck.

"Jackie.."

"Don't tell me."

"What?"

"I don't want to know about Jackie. I'm finally starting to get over her. Spencer, I really don't want to have to think about it."

"Okay okay I won't tell you."

"Thanks"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't we see what everyone else is doing?"

"Okay."

We walked back inside. Hayley, Leo and Jackie were playing a video game.

"Do you want to watch?" I asked

"Sure."

We sat down on the couch. Then I saw Emma. I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey Emma."

"Hi Spencer."

"Want to play chess?"

"Sure."

We sat down at the table and got the chess board set up and started. I don't how long passed but I finally bet her.

"Good job Emma."

"You too. Your really good."

"So are you. Max on the other hand..." we both laughed.

It was late and I was tired. I got changed in my pajamas and went to bed. I skipped dinner.

A/N: sorry this is really late and kind of boring. I'm on summer break so hopefully I get to write more.