Chapter 2

LILY'S POV-

I ran through the halls going to each class. The day felt so long that I couldn't even concentrate when I was taking notes. I was so relieved when class was over. I walked Haruhi to meet up with Tamaki then sprinted home.
I ran until I reached my driveway, then I ran inside when I saw my dad's car. I heard talking from the living room and walked in there. I saw my parents talking on the couch. I ran to my dad and hugged him tightly.
"Hey Tiger-Lily," he said, "How's my girl?"
"Great dad," I replied, "Just great."
We all ate dinner after I changed out of my uniform and spent the rest of the night watching movies together. When it got late I went upstairs and took a shower. I checked my phone while plugging it up and saw a message from Fumi.
'Hey, my dad is inviting you and your parents to our house for dinner tomorrow night. Want to come?'
'Sure. I'll tell my parents and we'll see you then.'
'Kk! See you at seven o' clock. Night!'
'Goodnight Fumi! See you then! :)'
I went to bed and got myself prepared for tomorrow. New people, oh no.
KYOYA'S POV-
I woke up the next morning with a strange feeling. I changed into some jeans and a new white button up shirt. I went downstairs and saw the staff working like crazy to clean the house. I are breakfast then went outside. I started the club's taxes and before I knew it lunch came around.
I made my dad angry at something and got hit for the second time this month. I listened to his rant and went upstairs to read until Lily and her parents arrived. When I heard the doorbell ring at seven, I went downstairs.
I saw my sister hugging a blonde girl who looked a year younger than me. I wasn't paying attention and tripped on my way down. I saw the girl run over as I hit the floor.
"Are you alright," she asked frantically.
"Just fine," I replied while standing up.
"Are you sure," she asked holding out her hand to help me.
"Yes." When I was on my feet I saw our height difference. She was a whole foot shorter than me! "You must be Lily. I'm Fuyumi's brother, Kyoya."
"Nice to meet you. Those are my parents, Lucy and Luke."
"Mrs. Lucy is an amazing business woman and Mr. Luke is a pilot," my sister says. That's when I noticed my other family walking into the room.
"We'll then, shall we go into the dining room," my father asked. My father was seated with Lily's parents and my brothers were close by. So I sat with the girls. Lily was beside me and my sister beside her. Tonight is going to be interesting.
LILY's POV~
Kyoya sat next to me and Fumi. I wonder how this will work out. He's kinda cute, but I still think he shouldn't be walking around after that fall. Oh well, it's not my problem if he gets hurt.
We were done with dinner when Fumi HAD to open her mouth about my musical talent. That made everyone want to hear it, so I went to the piano and started playing My Immortal. (A/n- just the piano version) My fingers touched the keys as I started.
"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have... all of me"
I could feel my face heating up as I sang in front of mine and Fumi's families. I can't believe she forced me into this. So this is peer pressure, huh?
"You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
And you still have... all of me"
As I near the end I start to hear Fumi's brothers and our parents murmuring. I look up and see Fumi smiling at me, like she's encouraging for me to go on.
"I tried so hard to myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along...
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
And you still have... all of me
Oh, me..."
As I end the music, I close my eyes. I look down so my hair is covering my embarrassed face. That's when I heard clapping. I look up and saw everyone but Fumi and Kyoya clapping.
"See l, I told you she was good," Fumi said.
"She's better at playing then Tamaki, that's for sure," Kyoya added.
"You know Tamaki," I asked. He looked at me with a smile.
KYOYA'S POV
"You know Tamaki," she asked.
I smiled at her little question. I know everything and everybody, so of course I know my supposed best friend.
"Of course I do. He's a friend of mine," I reply to her question.
"We'll you two seem to be hitting it off," Fuyumi whispers in my ear. I keep my calm composure on the outside, but I wanted to scream on the inside. Sure she's cute, but really Fuyumi?! I looked at my sister with a blank expression as I followed everyone to the living room.
"So Mr. and Mrs. Tamakashi, (A/n: just the first thing that popped into my head. Please don't make fun. 😋) what do you two do? Your work I mean," my brothers asked in unison. Honestly, sometimes they remind me of the twins. Sometimes.
"I'm a pilot and my wife runs and owns the At The Ready Real-estate Office," Mr. Tamakashi stated.
"The biggest real-estate office in the country," my father asked shocked.
"That's right," Mrs. Tamakashi put in.
I saw my father have a strange look on his face as though he had a thought. Then he added, "Maybe we can talk about business sometime."
I wonder what he's planning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update for a LONG time. I was planning to last week, but I was helping get ready for my dad's wedding. It was last weekend by the way. Now I have my dad, little bro, step-mom, and three younger step-sisters in this side of the family. I love it!
Anyways! So we know a little more about their first official meeting. I will update more soon so please reader-chan, be patient. I have the next two chapters written and am working on the next. I will update as soon as I have time. Anyways, bye for now! 👻