Part 10

DO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡 also, sorry for the sound. It's kinda quiet.
WARNING: Will be short!
~~~~~~~

KYOYA'S POV-

I was sitting with the host club when L4 started to preform. Lily was at the mic, Lucy was on drums, Luna was on the keyboard, and Lawrence was playing guitar.

"Hello Sakura Dance Club," Lily said, "I am Lily Tamakashi and these are my brother and sisters Lawrence, Luna, and Lucy. We're making out debut tonight as L4 so I hope you enjoy." They started playing a couple songs I was told were the others picks. Lawrence helped Lily sing Grenade (Bruno Mars) and Bring Me to Life (Evenescene), then she sang Love You Like a Love Song (Selena Gomez and the Scene) by herself. Then she stared at me before she smiled. I smiled back as she started another song.

(Now play the video. Play it! P-play it real good! *music starts before screeching a stop* sorry. Back to the story!)

Lily started to sing and she kept her eye contact with me with a smile as she sang.

"On a Monday, I am waiting
Tuesday, I am fading
And by Wednesday, I can't sleep
Then the phone rings, I hear you
And the darkness is a clear view
Cuz you've come to rescue me
Fall... With you, I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lasts

Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhh
It's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me"

Of course I know her better. I have EVERYTHING in the world in my black book. I smirked evilly at the thought.

"I am moody, messy
I get restless, and it's senseless
How you never seem to care

When I'm angry, you listen
Make me happy it's your mission
And you won't stop til I'm there"

Of course I wouldn't stop trying to make her happy. Sure, we both are more terrible people than usual if we're tired, but we get past it somehow.

"Fall... Sometimes I fall so fast
When I hit that bottom
Crash, you're all I have"

I was the only person who stood up for her when she was fighting with her brother and sisters. I wouldn't not stand up for her.

"Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhh
It's as if you known me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me

How do you know everything I'm about to say?
Am I that obvious?
And if it's written on my face...
I hope it never goes away... yeah"

It's not as obvious as it is I know her like an open book. (A/n- 😜The open black book. Ok. I'll stop interrupting.😐)

"On a Monday, I am waiting
And by Tuesday, I am fading into your arms...
So I can breathe

Ohhhhh
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhh
It's as if you've know me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
Ohhhhh
I love how you can tell
Ohhhhh
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me..."

All these things and more. I would do anything for this girl. I would give up trying to get on my father's good side. I would take a bullet for her. All this and more... because I love her.

I can't wait for her to get done so I can wrap her in my arms and won't have to share her with anyone else for the rest of the night. I can't help myself, she's finally happy again. I smiled as she looked over and winked at me from on the stage.

I payed closed attention as they started to prepare for their last song, which is...

~~~~~~
Hi guys! How goes it. Okay. Might take a bit because I wanted to update the new chapter soon, but I need to find the lyrics for the song. I just thought doing Lily's surprise song pick as Pieces of me (Ashlee Simpson) was perfect, no?

Anyways, thought this was a cute chapter, leave a comment. Thought I made him a little OC, leave a comment. All in all, LEAVE A COMMENT!

Luv you guys, byes! 👻