part 19

KYOYA'S POV-

I was sitting in my father's study waiting for him to come and join me. Fuyumi has just taken the girls out for the day and he was going to tell me the incident that happened to them five years ago. My father came in and took a seat at his desk before he turned to me.

"Kyoya, I have been notified about something that you need to be made aware about. When the twins were younger. It all started one day..."

FLASHBACK~

NO ONE'S POV-

One day when the twins were ten years old, they went to visit the park before all the kids went to America. While they were out, Lily felt like they were being followed, so she took hold of Luna's wrist and began to run. After a while, they heard fotsteps following them and they tried to pick up the pace. They made it to a wire fence and Luna managed to fit through the little hole, but just as Lily was making her way through someone grabbed her ankle and pulled her back. She scremed out but the man gagged her. They were too busy with Lily to realize Luna had escaped.

The older twin ran as fast as she could back home and told her parents what happened. They sent a search party to go look for Lily while the police were investigating everywhere. She was missing for about fifteen hours before they found the men who took her.

By the time the police got to her, she had been beaten, bruised, cut in a few places, and had a few broken bones. The men were working for a CEO at a rival business and he wanted to exchange the twins in exchange for Mrs. Tamakashi shutting down her business. The police instead shut down his business, but Lily was still sent to a hospital for her injuries and any mental damage that was caused on her.

As to not cause memories of that day and in attempt to keep her sane, her family kept her away from anything that had to do with that day. They never brought it up again or they feared Lily and/or Luna would go crazy.

BACK TO THE PRESENT~

KYO'S POV~

I stared in shock at the story my father had just told me. Lily has a bad history? And I of all people didn't know about it?? How on earth-? "Kyoya." I looked at my father before he continued. "I'm telling you this not only as your dad but as Lily's soon-to-be father-in-law. She gets very stressed and needs to be kept away from things that involve her past resurfacing. Understood?"

"Yes father."

"Good. Now take this and go get her a gift. She needs something to help keep her mind off things today," he finished while handing me a bit of cash to go get her something. I nodded and walked out the door.

Wait a minute. Why did he give me money when I already have enough just being his kid??

.

..

...

Oh well.

🎤🎼TIME SKIP BY: L4'S MUSIC!! 🎤🎼
LILY'S POV~

I came home that night and walked to Kyoya and I's room before sighing deeply. I was about to go take a shower and change into my night attire before two hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled a bit and turned around. "Hello Kyoya."

"Good evening my love. How was your day?"

"Great but exhausting. Your sister dragged me and Luna to countless stores, a spa, a hair salon, then we went out to eat lunch."

"Well that doesn't seem too ba-"

"But why stop there when we could "live it up a little" and go to a movie, the arcade, an amusement park, MORE shopping, a small café, a nice little karaoke place, and then finish with dinner."

"Well you certainly had the evening, huh?"

"I'm done. I'm done with this whole day," I said as I fell backwards onto the bed with a loud umph escaping my lips.

"Well I know a way to make you better."

"How?"

"This." Kyoya handed me a small box to which I opened and saw-

"No way! This necklace isn't even in stores yet! How did you- WHEN did you-"

"I know people. And I know secrets about those people."

"Kyo~ I love it. Thank you." I gave him a small peck on the cheek and went to put the necklace in my jewelry box.

"I hope you'll wear that on our wedding day." I nodded.

"Why do you think I'm putting it somewhere safe for now?" I giggled before going into the bathroom to shower.

KYOYA'S POV~

Lily went to go shower and I quickly made a few calls and hung up right as Lily came out of the bathroom. I was sitting on the small couch I have in my room and I smiled at her as she came to sit beside me. Lily ran the brush through her hair and I smiled at her.

"Not much time left huh?"

"What do you mean Kyo-bear?"

"I mean the wedding. And really? Kyo-bear?" She shrugged and we both started laughing.

"I can't believe it's almost time for it. Only about a month left."

"Not even."

"There's still so much to do."

"We have to get the papers from the courthouse."

"Where are we going to honeymoon?"

"Are we even going to honeymoon?"

"So many things to think about."

"But at least we'll have time to think about it together."

"Yeah." She put her brush next to her and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Kyo?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Can you promise me that whatever happens, we won't make the biggest deal out of it. My uncle was married before and him and his wife divorced over a stupid fight. I don't want that to happen to us."

"Lily. You're my whole world. I wouldn't dare cause a stupid fight that would risk losing you."

"Thanks Kyoya."

"Anything for you my dear. Now it's getting late and the club is coming over tomorrow morning to get us and take us out somewhere. Go ahead and go to sleep. I need to change."

"You aren't going to shower?"

"I'll shower in the morning. I'm exhausted."

"You're the one who's exhausted??"

"Alright. Alright. I mean it though. Go to sleep."

"M'kay." She went to sleep and I changed my clothes before laying down beside her. "Good night Kyoya."

"Good night My Love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: HEYO!!!!! So aside from that awful backstory, wasn't that just the sweetest thing??

Lily: I love spending moments like that with Kyoya.

Kyoya: As do I? But why is the club coming over tomorrow?

Me: To give you a break from wedding planning silly! Anyways, I can't wait to write the wedding chapter which should be up soon. *fangirls* I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

*whispers* Im kinda sad that Kyoya's getting married because he's my favorite, but I've come up with my backup solution!

Nekozawa: Hello everyone. Where did my princess of darkness go?

Me: Over here! Anyways, I love y'all so much and thank you for reading my story. Later gators! 😄