Part 11

Again, DO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I TELL YOU TO ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡😡 Other than that, Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LILY'S POV-

We're on fire tonight! We only have one more song and I can't wait to play it. This is what I've been waiting for for SO long. I wrote this song like crazy just for the audience. I smiled before speaking.

"This song was written especially for some of the audience members out there, so we hope they like it," I said. I looked at the host club and smiled before the others started playing.

(Speaking of playing, PLAY THE VID)

"Kiss kiss fall in love

Maybe you're my love

I see you come, I watch you go
You never seem to leave me though
So is this love, or hate,
We'll see you're making me crazy

Inside my dreams, you're all I see
Well all I see is you and me
Lady maybe, or host
I find I really don't mind

If I had to choose a rose
In this garden of romance
Maybe we could take this chance

Maybe you're my love

And I would like to find
A hand like yours to take mine
And with one kiss
We could stop time and I'd fall in love with you

Tomorrow's far away
Let's place our hopes in today
It's just you and me
In a beautiful Spring
And we'll always fall in love again"

I looked over and the host were smiling brightly and shaking their heads. Even Mori-senpai!

"I'm searching for, the other you
The one that nobody else knew
But I'm afraid, of what I'll find
Don't leave me behind

Silent or cute, or mischievous
Or cool (she winked at Kyoya here guys) or even princely type
Each time we part, I lose my mind
My resolve falters

Everything that our eyes meet
My heart skips a beat or two
I'm not sure about you yet
But I know you're my love

And when we're too busy
To talk, I just imagine
A Sakura Kiss
A love that's too wonderful, to ever bear alone

Tomorrow's far away
Our love is strongest today
It's just you and me
In a beautiful dream
And we'll always fall in love again"

Kyoya smirked when I winked at him. I saw Haruhi laughing a little bit at how ridiculous it must've looked, but oh well. I'm not afraid to show he's mine.

"Let's create some new memories
Together
That we'll remember
Always

Maybe you're my love

And I would like to find
A hand like your's to take mine
And with one kiss
We could stop time and I'd fall in love with you

Tomorrow's far away
Let's place our hopes in today
It's just you and me
In a beautiful Spring
And we'll always fall in love again

Yeah...

And we'll always fall in love again

Kiss kiss fall in love

Maybe you're my love"

I finished the song and looked over to see the hosts smiling and applauding. I heard Luna shout my name and nod towards the door. Our parents, Uncle Rei, and the Ootori family were applauding and smiling at us.

I laughed a little as my siblings grabbed my arms and pulled me back into a line so we could take a bow.

KYOYA'S POV-

The hosts and I walked over to Lily and the others and as soon as we walked up, the twins and myself were glimpsed in hugs. I smirked at Lily before she leaned up and kissed me. Which I greatly returned, until I heard someone clear their throat and turned to see my father. Lily released me and bowed.

"Hello again Mr. Ootori. It has been a while," she said respectfully.

"Indeed it has. So long that I had no idea my son was dating you, Miss Lily," my father said with a small and not noticeable hint of annoyance in his voice. Yep, I'm getting slapped later.

"I'm sorry for not informing you about it earlier," she replied. Maybe I won't get slapped.

"It's not your job to, it's my son's." Nope. Getting slapped.

"No. I told him I was to tell you and my parents, so it is my fault. I'm sorry for not telling any of you sooner."

"It's only just," her mother said. "Ootori and I were planning on an arranged marriage between you two, now all we have to do is wait for the day when you decide to propose Kyoya!" I saw Lily go red and I did as well, but only a little.

"See, they're just perfect for each other," my sister exclaimed.

"That reminds me, Fumi, what were the results," Lily asked.

"Three months," Fumi told us after a little hesitation. I saw Lily smile before wrapping my sister in a hug. Everyone decided to go out so we could celebrate, so I wrapped my arm around LILY'S shoulder on the way out.

🐰TIME SKIP BY: USA-CHAN🐰

I was sitting on Lily's back porch with her as we gazed at the stars. We were sitting on a porch swing, her leaning on me and my arm around her shoulders, as we rocked back and forth gently.

"You did amazing tonight," I said quietly.

"Thanks," she replied. I leaned down and kissed her before I spoke again.

"I still can't believe our parents were trying to arrange a marriage between us."

"I know right. That should be our job. You know, if we ever considered it."

"I've actually been considering it a lot." She raised her head off my shoulder and looked at me quizzically.

"Really?"

"Yes. I told you before, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Did I not say that?"

"You did." I smiled before kissing her again.

"Close your eyes," I whispered to which she obeyed. Well... it's now or never.

~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! What did you think? It took less of a time to find the song than I thought it would, but it was worth it right? I kinda left you with a cliffhanger too, huh?

Anyways, remember to comment and vote and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!👻