Chapter 1

This story is old/new to yall if you readed chicago my old story you will know these names if you haven't well I hope you ready.

"Babe wake up", I said shaking him.

We go through this every morning he never wants to get up. I feel like his momma sometimes cause I got to make sure he wakes up, does his homework, and everything else.

"Derrick wake your muthafucking ass up", I yelled but not to loud don't want his grandmomma to come in here.

"Damn, baby ten more minutes", he groaned mumbly.

" No we going to be late and I'm trying to ride with Ted and them", I whined.

"Mane I'm not going to school so just leave I got in late", He said with his eyes closed.

I sat at the end of the bed just looking at him like what the fuck you mean you came in late. I know we went to sleep together we took a shower and watch tv and then went to sleep. Derrick so fucking sneaky.

" What you mean you got in late", I asked.

"Mane, Chanel just like I said I got in late."He said with his back to me.

"You know what fuck you with your sneaky ass", I said while putting on my sparkly white uggs.

He didn't even say nothing which means his sleep.

I just shook my head grab my light purple northface jacket, gold iPhone, and backpack and left.

I'm so tired of Derrick lying and being sneaky. I been with Derrick for two years now and we live together, while with his grandparents. We have or ups and downs but I love him more than anything. Thats my baby.

I got down the street to met up with my friends so I could ride with them.I dont do the bus, school bus none of that I'm too pretty to be on the bus plus too much shit be happening.

All my friends was at Ted's brother truck waiting.

" What's up ya'll", I said.

" What's up Chanel, where Derrick"?, They said.

" Joe, don't even get me started with him I'm so pissed right now", I said getting in the car.

After school.......

They drop me off and I told them bye. I walked in the house spoke to his grandparents and then walk to the back.

We been arguing all morning while I was at school. I couldn't wait to get home cause I'm about to beat the fuck out of him. The things he said hurt my feelings coming from him.

I walked in the room and he wasn't there. I took off my shoes and jacket and put on some sweats and t-shirt. I grab my backpack to take out my homework. Im not a straight A student but I get good grades. Coming from where I came from you would never think I do the shit I do.

I'm a senior this year and I plan on getting out of Chicago. I done seen too many things just for a 18 year old. I'm ready to move away and start a new life.

Just as I was finishing my last sheet Derrick walks in the room. He just looks at me and grab something and left.I sat on the bed just looking at the door. I'm so tired of this shit with him. I got up and went in the kitchen whwre hes grandmomma was cooking something on the stove.

" Hey Chanel sweetie" she said to be me. I don't know how she knew it was me cause her back was toward me.

"Hey grandma Marley", I said walking toward her to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"What we having"? I asked.

" White beans and cornbread", She answered.

She's from the south so she makes stuff like this all the time. I couldn't wait to eat. I walk back to the back when I seen my phone light up meaning I had a text.

Loveofmylife: I will be home before you go to sleep I love you baby

I just look at it and and throw it back on the bed. He wants to sweet talk me when he knows he's in the wrong. I dont have time for that anymore. He's the only dude I been with for two years. He has help me out in so many situations that's why I been living with him. Just because you help somebody doesn't mean you used that against them which Derrick does all the time.

I ate and then took a shower it was going on 12 when I finally got under the covers. Derrick knows what time I go to sleep but tonight I was going to go to sleep early.I had look at my phone and it was almost 1230 he knows I go to sleep around this time. I stayed up for him just because I want to make sure hes safe.

It was 1245 and he still haven't came in. I started to get worried cause he haven't called or nothing.

My phone start ring and it was Ted. My heart just dropped and I just knew something bad has happened.

"Hello", I answered.

Aye Joe, im about to come get you Derrick got shot".

I couldn't move I just start crying and screaming.

So what yall think???

Should I continue???

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW ME!