Hiatus? Rewriting? (PLEASE READ)

Hello readers... yeah... it's been awhile. I'm sorry to say this, but I think you all should have some closer. As you can see, it has been more than a year since I have updated this book. There are a couple reasons for this. I hope you read this to the end.

1.) Inactive

For the past couple years, I have not been on Wattpad. Because of all the glitches that Wattpad had been experiencing, I've had some difficulty actually reading and writing my books. In addition, Wattpad has not been providing me with the books that I am looking for, so I read on other outlets now. In fact, I rarely go on it now. I don't know if I will come back to Wattpad as actively as I had been in the past, but I do know that it is not now.

2.) Rewrite

I am very happy that all of my readers enjoy this book. I'm flattered even. I remember all this years ago when I began writing this in the middle of the night, half asleep. Recently, I have been analyzing this book and I find myself very disappointed in it. I'm flattered that you all love it, but I'm not so happy about my most popular book being less of what it could be. There are multiple points in the book where I would definitely change, love interests included. If I had to continue this book, I would rewrite it. I know many of you really like this book, so I couldn't just take away this book from you. Question is: Would you still read it? I

3.) Hiatus

Ever since I've been on Wattpad I've never had that period of time where I could just read. ONLY read. I've always had to worry about the next chapter coming out, working on storylines, etc. This past year, I've taken it on myself to relax and just enjoy reading without the stress of needing to pump out chapters. Because of this need, the quality of my writing began to wane. I needed to get my inspiration back and learn how to write again. Even now, my grammar isn't so great, so I wanted to improve. I thank you all for my patience and much love. However, I hope you all understand that I needed this break in order to be the best writer I can be.

4.) School

If you've been with me for awhile, you'd know I am very dedicated to school and my grades. Because of this, I do not have the time to write or concentrate on plot lines. I unfortunately have a life outside of writing and it prevents me from writing my best and on time. Although, I do not have the time to write, I'm happy to say I am doing very well in school. I hope you all understand that.

5.) Original Book

If you've seen my past notes, you would know that I am currently working on my own original book with my sister. Because it is an original and not FanFiction, I've had to put a large amount of effort and time into developing the plot, characters, details, etc. It is harder when in FanFiction you have something to go based on. I've already told many people my ideas/it's story and they have given their full support. If you are also interested on the contents of my book, you can PM me or comment and I will give you a small summary. I have confidence in this book and I hope you guys could read it one day.

I thank everyone and all readers for staying with me all these years. I could not be where I am without you all. I wouldn't even be the same person without Wattpad. I will still stand by my statement and say I'm a crappy writer though. Don't even try to deny it. I myself hate when authors abandon a good book, but here I am doing the same thing. I think I get why they do now though. I may think up of good plots, but I guess I'm not capable of writing them out just yet. I currently have 5 original book ideas and I'm only focusing on one right now. Get the picture?

This is not a reason for the discontinuing of this book, but. . .

6.) I'M STILL HERE

I am more than willing to give advice or help with story ideas. I have done it before and am more than willing to do it again and judge books. I WILL help those who need me. That's just how I am. I am also more than willing to just talk to you guys if you need me too! Just send me a PM or start a spam chat like some people have already have in one of my chapters (you guys know who you are ;) ).

But hey, don't stop supporting this book. I'd also appreciate it if you could tell what I could do to make this book better. Again, thank you all for sticking by me and I hope I see you guys pretty soon. Even if it might not be in this book.

(HINT)