Chapter Fifteen ⎯⎯ Twin vs. Twin

Hey guys!!! Here's the second chapter of the week as promised (well...not really...SORRY) and if ur confused just read the second message my sister put out for you guys!

Oh and sorry I haven't been able to update for a VERY long time! These couple months have been very busy and my schedule is still packed! Not only that but my B-Day is coming up >0< OMG I can't wait! It's on May 17th!

The school year cruelly is almost up and then it's SUMMER!!! Hopefully during those 3 months of vacation will let me be able to update more!

Oh and I'm really disappointed with you guys -_- ONLY 3 PEOple HAVE GUESS WHO MIKA'S LOVE INTEREST IS!!!! One of them is my new found friend on Wattpad and her username is: @Kay_Chan001 and the other is

@fancygoth

Come on you guys! I know you can do it! It's like a treasure hunt! If you think you know who it is comment and I'll message you if you got it right! Good luck! XD But I think you will figure it out when you read this chapter ^_^

*I don't NOT own OHSC!!!*

(Mika's POV)

I stared out the limo window in curiosity as I rode passed many commoner apartment complexes. It hasn't been the first time I've seen them, but this time I actually payed attention to them. I looked down at the address that was written on a small piece of paper and looked back to the window to see I was at my destination.

"Stop here, Lee!" I called to my personal driver.

The limo slowly came to a stop and I waited for Lee to open my door and I stepped out. I brushed off the invisible dust off my uniform and look up at the two story apartment building in front of me. It was painted in a pale pink and had eight doors and windows lining its surface.

"You can leave, Lee. I'll call you when I need you to pick me up after school." I told him politely.

"Yes, Mistress. Have a good day at school!" He smiled happily before getting back in the limo and speeding away.

I shifted my black school bag in my arms and walked up the steps to one of the many doors. I scanned the little signs beside the doors and stopped when I saw '203 Fujioka'. I smiled to myself and knocked on the door loudly.

"Dad can you get the door?" A voice asked.

"Sure!" Another voice responded sleepy.

"Coming!" The same voice shouted back from behind the brown door.

Quiet foot steps slowly made their way to the door and the door opened to reveal a man with reddish brown hair and sleepy brown eyes. He was dressed in what looked to be his house clothes. He had a frown on his face when he looked up at me.

(Pic of Haruhi's Dad in the Media)

"H-Hello, sir. Is Haruhi here?" I asked nervously.

"Why should I tell you? Who are you?" He asked protectively. His eyes narrowed suspiciously at me as if they were look at my soul.

"Uh, my name is Miso. I'm Haruhi's friend." I introduced myself.

When I said my name his expression immediately changed into a happy grin. His eyes softened and a bright glint in them...sparkled? My eyes widened when he suddenly switched into a happy go lucky personality.

"Oh! Why didn't you just say so?!" He laughed, "Haruhi has told me so much about you! I'll go get her!"

"Haruhi! Your handsome friend it here!!!"