Chapter 2- Memories

Alex's P.o.v

I woke up with a terrible headache. I opened my blue eyes, squinting at the light.

Focusing around, I realized that I was in a grey cell with one light bulb. My heart started racing as I remembered last night's events.

Loki kidnapped me!

My body was aching all over. I sat up from the small hard bed and peeked through the bars of my cell.

A metallic door opened revealing my captor holding his staff. Following him was Clint. I backed away frightened. What is he going to do to me?

My back hit the wall behind me. He opened my cell and entered. I curled on the floor.

His smirk grew as he noticed fear. I cleared my throat and tried not to show any fear.

"What do you want?" My voice was loud.

He came closer to me and bent down to my level. Why is he looking at me this way?

His emerald eyes scanned me. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"She's got a heart" He put the staff on my chest.

I closed my eyes knowing something bad will happen. But nothing did...

"Why isn't it working?" Loki was shocked and surprised.

What is it supposed to do?

"It's supposed let me to control you" He said. His eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Can you stop that!?" I said annoyed.

"No" He simply replied. "Who are you?"

"Why would I tell you?" I rolled my eyes.

His large cold hands grabbed me by he neck. I clawed his hands trying to breathe. "Because I am your master, you will obey my commands".

His hot breath fanned my face. He finally let's go of my neck. I breathed in heavily. My eyes were wide open staring at him.

"Alex" I said softly.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm Alex" I said louder.

"How did you get your powers Alex?"

"I was just born with them" I sighed. Why was I born with a curse?

He nodded. "Who are your parents?"

"I never met them". I looked away. "I was moved from an orphanage to another".

The horrible memories of 'my scientist parents' flood my head.

I was tied tightly to the laboratory chair. My wrists were bleeding. My entire body was.

Mason, my step dad held out a knife. He put it against my stomach. "Testing reaction take two". He said before digging the knife inside my stomach.

I screamed in pain. It came out muffled from the bondage wrapped around my mouth.

I just want this to be over. Why did my parents hate me so much they had to send me to an orphanage?

Hot tears were burning my eyes. "You have to dig deeper" Harper, my stepmom said loudly through my muffled screams.

He went deeper in my organs. The collar around my throat burned every time I tried to use my powers.

"Stay away from me" I yelled at Loki's face. He's going to do the same to me.

Panic rushed over me.

I made my way to the cell door fast. "No!" I screamed as I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me to his chest.

"Bring it now!" He yelled at Barton.

"Help!" I screamed louder and struggled beneath his hold.

All of a sudden I felt something sting my arm. My visit began to blur. Eventually, everything turned black.

Loki's P.o.v
After Barton injected Alex, I picked her up. She was almost weightless.

After going inside her head, I understand why she would be.

I laid her down on the bed. I couldn't help but admire her. I've seen many dazzling ladies in Asgard, but Alex's beauty is beyond.

I caressed her soft blonde hair before leaving the room. "Make sure the room is secured". I said not looking at him.

Barton nodded.

I laid down on my king sized bed.

I am so curious about her after the memory I saw in her mind.

Why didn't the staff not work on her? I need to find answers.

I need to know who she is. It broke my heart when I heard her think that her abilities is a curse. It's a gift.

The way her eyes and hair turn bright purple when she uses her powers is remarkable.

I'm a bit annoyed that she thought that I would do the same things her step parents did to her.

I am a monster, but I am not as horrible as them.

I wonder what else did they do to her. It was horrifying hearing her scream in pain.

Somehow I want to tell her she is safe with me and she won't get hurt. But that can't fully be true since I chocked her.

Who is that mortal?

I slightly regret choking her. But I am a god she deserved it for not applying my command.

I am Loki of Asgard I own her.

She is very powerful, I could use her for my mission. She will help me rule the Earth.

*********

Hey guys! So far what do you think of my story? Should I keep going? Comment your thoughts.

Electric- Loki kidnapped me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें