Chapter 3- A Deal

Alex's P.o.v
The sound of the metallic door opening woke me up. I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

Loki entered the cell alone. "Look who's finally awake"

I knitted my eyebrows and pouted my lips in annoyance. "What do you want?"

He smiled innocently and sat on the bed. I scooted away from him. "I brought you mortal clothes, get changed then we will talk", he snapped his fingers and Clint walked in.

He placed a top with leggings on the bed then walked out. Loki's eyes lingered on me for a few seconds then he followed Clint. The door closed and I took this opportunity to quickly change.

Loki came back after five minutes. "Follow me"

I did as he asked. I took a look at my surroundings, many people wearing lab coats were scattered around.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked curiously.

"You need to feed in order to gain some energy for tomorrow" he replied.

He's taking me to the kitchen. I could use a snack.

"What is tomorrow? What is going to happen? Where are you goi-" he stopped walking and put his finger on my lips.

"Tsk tsk you ask too many questions"

I yanked his hand away from my lip angrily. "Of course I would ask a lot of questions, you brought me here against my will!" I yelled.

He ignored me and continued walking. I had no other choice but to follow him around like a pet. He opened the doors to a kitchen. I sat on a chair that's facing a rounded table.

He sat opposite of me. Plates of eggs and bacon were placed in front of us. My eyes widened as I realized I haven't eaten in a day or two. I don't remember.

"So tell me about you", his voice gently echoed.

"Why would I?", my stubborn ass replied.

He leaned in closed to me, hovering above the table. His warm breath fanned my face. "Because from now on you belong to me" he whispered.

I tried to keep my face still. I must not show him any signs of fear. "What do you want to know?" What came out of my mouth surprised us both.

He leaned back to his seat. "Tell me more about your powers, how did you get them?"

I sighed. "I don't know, honestly. I was born with a curse"

"Never say that, the abilities you have is beyond beautiful. It's astonishing". My eyes widened. I'm a monster. How could he find this amusing?

"I was raised in an orphanage, I don't have any parents. Maybe they know the answer to all this but I have no idea who they are, where they are, if they're alive..." I trailed off.

He nodded understanding. "How about I make a deal with you? If you are interested, I can help you find your parents".

I tilted my head as I listened to him. "But you must help me accomplish a mission. Tomorrow, you will accompany me to a party in Germany".

I thought about it for a while, "Deal".

What could go wrong at a party? All I want is to find my parents and figure out why they abandoned me, and why I got these powers.