Chapter 1- Stolen

Her suit:

She felt the wind in her hair and the atmosphere surrounding her

She felt the wind in her hair and the atmosphere surrounding her. It made her feel like a bird about to be set free. She thought that the key to her cage was locked away out her her reach but then he came along. He made her feel strong then he broke her. He ruined what was felt of hope when he did it. She was about to be set free. But she counsels fly away.

-N

-

Based on the Avengers movie.

Alex's P.o.v
I am a professional at hiding myself and stealing things. That's where I stole a head piece from the S.H.I.E.L.D agency.

I looked at the scene below me. Many S.H.I.L.E.D agents are talking to each other about the tesseract. I am here to capture it and destroy it. I heard that Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D both want it. So it is powerful and dangerous.

I carefully used my powers to drop myself without making a sound by having light electricity under my feet as I escalated to the floor.

I was now the opposite of where the tesseract was. All of a sudden a noise came out from it and a blue portal opened next to me.

The agents approached the man that came out of the portal

The agents approached the man that came out of the portal. I took a look at him myself.

Who is that man? And why is he wearing a weird armour?

I hid further behind. Looks like there were more people after the tesseract. I can't let anyone capture it.

The man was smiling. "Sir. Please put down the spear." Said the infamous Nick Fury. Right next to him was a man wearing black holding a bow. Hawkeye I see...

As the agents approached the man, he put himself in a defense position.

He looked at the spear and shot the men with blue substance. A fight was going on. This is my opportunity to take it.

I went closer to the tesseract carefully. I couldn't help but watch what this man did to Hawkeye. He put his spear on his chest then his eyes turned bright blue.