XXX

Vmin , Veda and Ruchi were loud as hell, it was good to see them together like that after what happened with others.

"Dii im gonna go. . " Ananya juat  wanted to eat some noodles alone with her laptop, she couldn't stop feeling guilty for not saying anything to Hoseok.

"Ohk, take care. .  Take some snacks with u if u want 🥺"

"Nahh dii I'm good ,"
"Ohkay then. . ."

Ananya went off quickly, a tugging in her mind telling her to fix it.

Problem was she didn't even know if there was something which was broken.

Fuck.

Swear word escaped out of her mouth when she saw him waiting there in the hall.

It was too late to turn back.
.
.
.

"Did I do something?"
Hoseok was upset.

"No u didn't ..." She wanted to cry.

"Ohkay. . . I felt like u just. . ."

"What?"

"I don't know , suddenly something was different"

Hoseok's eyes were filling with hot tears for some reason.

"I dont know Hoseok, I don't know what it is,, i just feel like ,u know all this happening-"

"--its because im famous and u guys had to take all of it rightt??"

"No ,no its not like that i--"

"Okay then tell me what it is ?"
He moved a lil closer , his voice dropping an octave.

"Hoseok,, . .  I-. . "
Ananya liked it.
The proximity.
She didn't want to admit but she liked it and she definitely loved it whenever he payed attention to her and flirted with and everything.

"How does it matter ???? Not like you're---" 
She stopped when he moved closer and kissed her on her cheek, his hand tucking her hair behind her ear.

She felt all the blood rush to her ears and heartbeat escalate exponentially.

Fuck fuck fuckkkkk.

Hoseok's cheeks were coloured crimson  when he pulled back, eyes waiting for ...  Something,

anything.           

XXX

Jungkook was smiling sooooo hard at his phone , scratching the back of his head.

He finally breathed out in relief. He wished he could go back but he didn't wanna deal with the teasing later so he cancelled.

His day was made and he went to the kitchen to make something tasty.

Seokjin was up and doing his late morning routine , curious as to why Jungkook was playing music and even dancing a lil while cooking in the Kitchen.

"Omygod so many missed calls frm Dipti " his attention was diverted to his buzzing phone and fortunately he didn't ask Jungkook about it.

.
.
.

"Nahh its okay ,,,, i was just thinking. . .where u were"

Jungkook texted back.

.
.
.
Fuck

No Jungkook you're really making it fckin hard for me.

Meera smiled so fkcin hard , forgetting all her pain and confusion.

He's too cute UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

XXX

"O ,, MY GOD" "YOOOO!!"
Jimin and Taehyung exclaimed when they got our of the lift (Tae's hands covered in some really cool henna tattos) and saw Ananya kissing Hoseok on his cheek , them holding hands and Everything!!!

"HYUNG! WHAT?!" "THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME"
they kept teasing until the girl and the boy at a distance broke into smiles out of embarrasment.

"Soooo. . . . . . Wanna hangout??"
Hoseok was trying soooo hard to not blushh. (Is that even possible idk😂)

"I was going to cook some noodles u wanna.  . . . ."
"I love noodles"

.
.
.
.
This NEEDS to go in the gc.
Jimin and Tae were eavesdropping behind Hobi's door.

XXX

Hey guyss thank you for reading , I'll try to update sooner🤗💗
-ami , xoxo