1

I took a long deep audible breath of weariness

I took a long deep audible breath of weariness. I feel that my chest would burst. Looking myself in the mirror. My mind is occupied with cloud thoughts. I can hear my panting. It was in the girls locker. Seeing my bad and restless self.

I went out, shut the door, grab my things, and head off to the cafeteria to meet my friends, Embry called out. She is my best friend. As we got up, Riggs wave over, and mostly I am the hot topic.

''If Storm hadn't told us we wouldn't have known,'' Riggs muttered.

And that is Storm my cousin, tho we aren't close.

''I'm going to say but I'm still convinced them I'm here on the summer break,'' I say.

''We have more plans, but everything will be in hover.'' As Dario emit a long breath being blue.

The orange-tinted skies blare over the locker, the students at Northwood were chattering in the hallway. Embry closed her locker. Riggs went to the football field to practice with Storm.

''You know Jago likes you right?'' She says. ''Why don't you date him? He's friendly and nice. He has a "magic" effect that makes people like him. He has intense infatuation since he voted you as the club president instead of voting himself. ''

I know that he has the chance to be the president of that club because of the major votes he gets

I know that he has the chance to be the president of that club because of the major votes he gets. She ended up setting us on a date after school, and ask me if I could possibly meet Jago and she thought that I could help by talking to him. I agreed since I never turned down an opportunity to help people. I strictly only wanted to be friends as I thought that was the best way to start any possible relationship, and I'm not really used to meeting people and spending time with them. Isn't supposed to look like a guy insinuating that he would like to sleep with the girl he's with and to insist that he wants to through his implications. He's not supposed to not show any interest in who she is as a person. I supposed to ask him any questions about family, and sports. I don't know.

I've never been of a guy who thought that it was a waste of time answering my questions about him. I've never met anyone who wanted to know what I liked to read, what I liked to do, who didn't make any assumptions about my possibly messaging a ton of guys and sleeping with them. No guy I've ever met on a 'first date' (I'm reluctant to call such a meeting a 'date'; such meetings are what I would like to call 'time-waste') ever sees any human in me.