She snickered as though she just said something funny and I exchanged a weird look with Jisoo unnie.

"Anyways, if you still feel lightheaded, all you have to do is take two of these every four hours and also make sure not to do any kind of strenuous activities."

Handing me a bottle of pills, she then crouched down to grab her file before beginning to flip through the pages.

I looked at her when a thought suddenly crosses my head.

"Excuse me, what about my throat?"

Dr Lee lifted her eyes to me for a second and sent me a pointing look, as if expecting me to shut up.

What the hell?

Clearing her throat, she finally stopped looking through the file before stopping on a page and handing them to me.

"There's nothing wrong with your throat."

I furrowed my eyebrows at that, "Are you sure? Did you check it properly? Because I'm feeling some-"

"Oh honey, its probably just one of the aftershocks that people who just fainted usually experiences. Don't worry, the feeling will fade by itself.", she interrupted me while taking out a pen and giving it to me along with the file.

I narrowed my eyes at her sickly sweet voice and suddenly had the urge to scan her fully.

Hourglass body, over-the-top heels, high blonde ponytail, a dress too short for someone who was supposed to be a doctor....

I see, so she's on the elites' side huh?

And I thought doctors weren't supposed to accept bribes.

But then, looking at her, she's probably just another one of Jimin's whipped conquests.

Scoffing internally, I turned my attention towards the file in my hand and found that I was supposed to sign somewhere below the page which would serve as an alibi for my absence in classes.

I glanced at the doctor's raised eyebrows before signing it begrudgingly, ready to get the hell out of the place.

Stretching my limbs, I was about to try to stand up when I heard quick footsteps from the outside.

I couldn't even blink before someone rushed into the room and threw their whole body at me, hugging my body so tightly to the point that I can't breathe.

"Oh dear wifey! I'm so worried about you!", Bambam shouted into my ear while squeezing my arms into his death grip.

"Can't... Breathe...."

As if deciding that I've suffered enough, he finally let me go and took a good look at my now pale face.

"No no no, you can't faint again. Did you know how worried I am? You didn't show up for lunch! I tried calling your phone numerous times but you didn't answer.", he said with a very concerned face while shaking my shoulders back and forth.

I was already starting to feel touched by the statement until the dumbass decided to open his mouth again.

"Did you know how I suffered because of you?! The guys didn't even give me a break and you weren't even there to save me! And you said we were best friends!", he suddenly exclaimed, as if expecting me to apologize at him anytime soon.

I gave him a dry look before rolling my eyes.

"I'm absolutely fine you jerk, thanks for asking."

Laughing at my response, Bambam pulled my body towards him before hugging me, softly this time.