☾how you met

KURT: Before Kurt met Dave Grohl, he was engaged in an off and on search for a drummer for the band. You were the younger sister of one of the possible candidates, tagging along with your brother to his audition in Krist's garage. Kurt didn't seem to pay you much mind at first, but when a song came over the radio that he could not identify, and you yourself gave the name, he was impressed. He looked at you in a new light, and although your brother didn't get the gig, Kurt became totally infatuated with you.

DAVE: You met Dave in a late night diner after one of his smaller shows with the band. It was way past midnight and no one could recognize him and Krist, whom was tagging along. Not even you noticed him, until you began to notice that he was staring intently at you over his cup of soda. Before he left, he approached you, whimsically insisting you allow him to take you out. Krist encouraged him, promising you that "he may look like the only thing he's good at is playing drums, but he's full of never ending surprises." You finally agreed with a coy grin, slipping Dave your number and feeling a connection when your fingers brushed.

KRIST: After one of Nirvana's shows, you somehow ended up backstage in the midst of show runners and of course, Kurt, Dave and Krist. You were attracted to Krist, but it wasn't until you two ended up wedged next to each other on a dressing room couch that you guys began to talk about everything that you loved and were passionate about. Krist was gentle and kind, but also didn't mind debating with you relentlessly, and you admired his aggressive advances and the way he never took his eyes off of yours.