Chapter 5

" Hey David what the fucks wrong with you?" Max pointed at David.

 " uh- Just thinking about jasper again" David said with sigh. Max face turned to one of concern.

 " Last time you thought about him you basically had a mental breakdown?" Max said looking at David.

 " yeah , you kids did help i just kinda want visit him. You know Face to face apology " David looked out the window.

 " Okay David I was gonna tell you this last time, And your a an adult so when I tell you this you gotta act like an adult okay?" Max said with annoyed tone with a hint of concern. Nikki and Neil looked at Max with concern but nodded.

_______________________________________________

AN: SPOILERS BTW for season 3 ep 5 ,when there's a line of 4's the spoiler stops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  " Okay jasper is dead-" Max was cut of with a gasp from David.

 " Let me finish... We saw him as a ghost on spooky island. And the ave in rubble he got basically incinerated. So yeah and he told us to tell you all the stuff that on day , sorry David I had to tell you" Max sigh looking a little sad. 

David started to cry.

" oh... Well .. I- I Hope hes s-some where b-beter... Thanks F-for clearing it up Max." David said tears rolling down his face.

" Im gonna go think about this, maybe it'll help" David said. Max worried.

 " sorry David" Max mumbled realizing maybe it wasn't the best idea to tell David.

4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

Time Skip

----------------------------------

 David woke up from the nap he took to clear his head. He realized he just left the kids!

 " Oh Gosh! what was I thinking I have to get back to them!" David raced out of his cabin. But to his surprise the kids weren't trying to set each other on fire or worse. David sighed with relief. He saw Max sitting by him self looking at the ground. David came over to Max and sat next to him.

 " I'm sorry .. David" Max mumbled.

 " Oh its alright buddy! I'm over it now! wanna go do something?" David said with his usual joy.

Max Looked at David.

 " You sure David? I made you fucking cry.." Max did look disappointed at himself. David put his arm on max's back.

 " Hey its okay! now do you wanna come with me? I need to get some stuff!" David smiled at Max.

 " Sure.. I also have a name you know" Max smirked a little bit, following David.

 Max Hopped into the car. And went on a ride to store.

 " um David? Why the hell are we here?" Max looked at David.

 " were ate the grocery store! I wanted to get you kids some ice cream for the last day of camp.." David Smiled but it faded as he said 'the last day of camp'. Max's face almost lit up at the word ice cream.

 Max and David Made they're way over to the ice cream section. David put vanilla and Chocolate and little bit of strawberry into the cart. David turns to Max.

 " What do you want?" Max almost smiles.

 " Your saying I get to choose , My ice cream? I've never choose my own! or have had the chance to." Max pointed at a ice cream , with caramel, chocolate chunks. Max didn't actually expect to get anything. Since when ever he asked for something his parents would just hit him. David took it out of the freezer. Max smiled.

 " Thanks David" Max said with a slight smile.