Millie

Millie.

My name is Millie. Millie Bobby Brown.

I've moved from England, to America. I've gotten bullied so bad to a point where I get bad anxiety.

And that led to getting schizophrenia, or people call it psychosis.

It means that you can see things and hear things that other people can't hear, and it's not real.

I had to move. To try and help with my situation, and that led me to Indiana.

I just moved into a neighborhood, and my mom specifically got the house with soundproof walls, so they don't wake up when they hear me screaming at night. She doesn't care. My meds don't even work that well.

I start my first day tomorrow, and I'm scared. Scared of getting bullied for this, this disease or symptom I have. I got bullied without it, it should be easier to get bullied with it.

I don't know anyone, and I doubt people will want to be friends with me.

I have someone that's going to give me a tour, since they are in all my classes. I haven't met them yet.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep, even though I knew that I wouldn't be able to.

•••••••••••

This is a 'before' read. I have done the research on psychosis and schizophrenia, but I may still get some things wrong. Sorry if I do.

Hopefully you'll like this book, because I think it's gonna be a good one.

It's very different than my other ones, let me tell you that.