Chapter 10

Don't forget your holy water (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"so, did you have fun?"

"w-what do you mean?"

Yoongi asked cursing himself for stuttering. Hoseok raised an eyebrow and walked closer to the older male.

"don't pretend that you didn't try to make me jealous, and for your information you succeeded"

"hoseok, what are-"

"talking and laughing with every guy you see, giggling softly and then tripping so they can help you. That is slutty, baby"

Hoseok said in a dark, jealousy voice making Yoongi shiver.

"t-that isn't true- ahh"

The brown haired slid his hands down to squeeze the other's ass as he pressed his body onto the other's.
Yoongi put his hands on Hoseok's chest trying to push him away.

"why are you refusing, baby? You like it don't you"

Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's ears while licking his earlobe. Yoongi let a lewd moan escape his lips.

"moaning so lewd just for me baby, huh?"

The brown haired attacked the other's neck and started spreading wet kisses all over leaving some hickies here and there.

"ahh h-hoseok"

"you shouldn't enjoy it, baby. I want to punish you"

Yoongi started to grind on hoseok impatiently, as he put his arms around the younger's neck.

"fuck, stop it babe"

Hoseok groaned as Yoongi continued to grind on him giving him a boner.

"d-daddy please"

Yoongi moaned shamelessly, tilting his head to the side giving Hoseok a better access of his neck.

"let's continue inside, baby"

Hoseok said patting Yoongi's bum, yoongi jumped and wrapped his legs around Hoseok's torso and secured his arms around his neck.

Hoseok put his hands on Yoongi's thighs and lifted him up, walking towards his bed. The older boy wasn't heavy at all, he was really tiny.

"so what should we do with this needy kitten right here, huh?"

Hoseok said as he gently threw Yoongi on the bed and remained standing looking at him. Yoongi bit his bottom lip appreciating the view in front of him. Basically Hoseok.

"You wanted to punish me, right, daddy?"

Yoongi answered, and oh god how much hoseok loved the way 'daddy' rolled out of Yoongi's mouth.

"what a bad baby"

Hoseok said as he hovered over the black haired while taking off his shirt. Yoongi could've swear that he almost drooled over the sight in front of him.

"this is all yours, baby. And this is all mine"

The topless male said taking off Yoongi's shirt tossing it on the ground next to his. He trailed his hands down the other male's bare upper body making the black haired male shiver.

"m-more"

Yoongi said enjoying the touch of the younger. He stretched his arms trying to reach the other other male, who bend down closing the gap between them.

He nodded slightly when he saw the younger staring at him hesitating to make move. As soon as Hoseok saw the nod, he leaned in and started spreading kisses all over the other's body leaving as well some hickies.

He stopped and took a look at the masterpiece he created. Yoongi under him, panting covered in hickies and eyes half opened. He smirked at how needy Yoongi was.

"I n-need you"

"what do you need baby?"

Hoseok asked the needy boy under him, who blushed at his dirty thoughts.

"p-please make me yours"

Yoongi stuttered hiding his face with his hands. Hoseok got closer to him and removed his hands off his face, before leaning in and connecting their lips.

They synchronized as if they were meant for each other. It started filled with love and ended filled with lust. Yoongi turned into a moaning mess under the brown haired male.

Hoseok moved his hands to Yoongi's pants and played with the hem if it teasingly.

"stop teasing ugh"

He chuckled at the sight of the other boy.

"if you say so"

Hoseok removed the elder's pants as he answered him, and looked at how his member was rock hard and how his boxers were wet from precum.

"take a picture, it lasts longer"

Yoongi said sarcastically but the next thing he knew was Hoseok grabbing his phone and taking a picture of his almost naked body.

"whatever you say happens baby"

Hoseok said sending the male under him a wink. The said one rolled his eyes, but short after he was moaning again as Hoseok started palming him through his boxers.

"mmm stop teasing you f- ahh"

Yoongi's sentence was cut off as Hoseok pulled his boxers down making him yelp in surprise. He put his arms on his face in embarrassment.

"why so shy, baby?"

"I n-never bottomed"

Yoongi said face turning more red if even possible.

"oh you're a virgin?"

Hoseok stopped his actions and asked.
The other male nodded on response, moving his arms from his face a bit to look at him.

"if you want I can stop"

"no!"

Yoongi responded quickly, but got shy afterwards. He heard Hoseok chuckling leaning in to peck him on his lips lightly.

"I'll make sure to treat you gently, baby"

---

I apologize for not updating earlier.

I'm having my exam phase atm and my health isn't really great.
The next chapter might take a bit, please be patient with me ^^'.

Thank y'all for reading and voting. Don't forget to take care of yourselves <3.