Chapter 2

Yoongi was packing his stuff. Actually there wasn't much to do since he left some clothes at his mum's place before moving out. This time he only brought important things with him, and his soft comfy pillow was absolutely one of these things.

He looked over at his table, where bunch of books were resting. Untouched. He brought most of his books with him to study since his exams are coming soon. But he didn't even open one book. He sighed as he stood up and headed to the table to get the books and pack them.

He spent almost an hour to pack since he was doing it lazily. Truthfully, he didn't want to go back, his mum's house was comfortable. And it was absolutely more comfortable then the dorms. He doesn't mind not having a room mate since he doesn't really talk a lot. But sometimes it felt lonely. Especially, when the other guys were busy and he ate alone in his room.

"Yoongi, are you ready?"

His mum's voice interrupted his thoughts, he closed his bag and went out of the room after closing the door.
His mum was standing in front of the door waiting for him.

"if you don't hurry up, you'll miss the train"

"okay"

He mumbled while putting off his shoes and jacket. His mum smiled at him as she spread her arms for him to give a hug. He looked at her hesitant at first but then leaned and gave her a short goodbye hug before grabbing his bag and heading out of the house.

Their house was near the center of the village where you can find everything you need. Shops, hair salon, grocery stores and the main station. He passed by a store he used to visit everyday when he was young. The old pair who owned the store were always kind and funny, they never judged yoongi.

He went in to buy a lollipop. Yes, a lollipop. It was something that held lots of memories, it was something he loved. Not that taste itself but all the memories that flashes back when he tastes it.

"don't cry" she said with her soft voice as she patted his head.

He looked up at her sniffling and breathing shakily. Then, she smiled at him as she took out a lollipop from her pocket.

"don't let people bother you, you're awesome the way you are" she said before standing up and turning around leaving the seven years old him back.

He came out of the shop with a lollipop in his mouth while looking at his watch. He wasn't late yet. He headed to the main station to get ticket and wait for the train.

It was a gloomy day, just like his mood.

His train came 20 minutes later, and he struggled to find a place to sit. But finally he found an empty pair seat and rested there. The trip will take long so he put his headphones and closed his eyes trying to drift in sleep.

"My grandson is in the same age as you" she said while cleaning the shelves in the store.

"I'm sure you'll get along with him, if you meet him. He's a cheerful boy" her husband said as he came out of the little room in the back of the store.

"he must be lucky to have grandparents" the little boy mumbled looking over to the pair while sitting on a chair with a lollipop in his hand.

"where are your grandparents little Prince?" The woman said walking to the other side of the little old store to clean it.

"they died.. Before I was born" he said looking down at his feet swinging that didn't touch the ground.

"you're a strong boy, don't worry" her husband said looking at the eight years old boy with a reassuring smile.

The little boy smiled back widely that it even showed his white teeth and beautiful gums.

"yoongi?" he heard a soft voice calling him, but it was far away.

"bro, wake up" the voice called him again, he opened his eyes slowly to face a familiar person. He sat up properly and tried to adjust the light, before turning around to the person who has already sat next to him.

"what are you doing here?" yoongi asked with a husky voice caused by sleeping. The other boy smiled at him happily

"I'm moving to Seoul, I'll be attending the university there"

"huh?"

"The International University, its called the bangtan university. Do you know it?"

And it suddenly became a sunny, warm day. Just like his mood.

-

Lol sorry for the late update. It's weird but I hope it'll become better.