Chapter 9

The next day started pretty okay, until..

"what happened?"

"did you talk-"

"did you fuck?"

"who topped? Wait- Him of course!"

"omg no! Shut the fuck up"

As I said, the day started pretty okay, until Namjoon and Jin showered Yoongi with their questions, taking their thoughts far away.

Yoongi was still embarrassed by the actions that happened in the night. And the fact that he was disappointed when the younger stopped.

"hello? Earth to Yoongi?"

Jin asked waving his hand in front if the younger's face, which was tinted in a light shade of red.

"I bet something happened, look at his face!"

Namjoon said grinning widely, looking at the blushing boy who groaned in frustration.

"we did not do anything!!"

"absolutely"

Jin said sarcastically rolling his eyes and glaring at the younger. Yoongi stayed silent for a minute before sighing and giving in.

"we just cuddled"

Namjoon was about to talk but he interrupted him.

"we didn't do anything dirty like you both are thinking"

He said fast in a stern voice. Namjoon pouted and gave him a suspicious look in return.

"you're so boring, I bet after some days they'll come to us saying they're together"

Jin said in a 'duh' tone making the younger choke on literally nothing.

"who will be together?"

A voice from behind said and Yoongi turned around to face the boy that made him flustered that night. He had a sad look and a pout formed on his lips.

"I asked, who will be together with Yoongi hyung?"

"nobo-"

"who knows? Someone is interested in him"

Namjoon said smirking, and Jin immediately understood what his boyfriend was trying to do.

"what the-"

"I bet they'll look so good together"

Jin interrupted Yoongi again, going with the flow. It was fun, at least for Namjoon and Jin. Yoongi's eyes widened and he looked over at Hoseok to tell him the truth.

But before he could even say a word, Hoseok spoke up first.

"I see, I hope he'll treat you better"

And then he turned around leaving them.

Yoongi blinked for a second before turning around to face his two friends who were laughing their asses off.

"what the fuck was that for?!"

"what? We're helping you both"

Namjoon said explaining his plan.
Basically, it was to make Hoseok jealous, which - after Namjoon's calculations - might lead to make the younger "confess".

"do you think this is some kind of a fan fiction?"

Yoongi asked in disbelief after hearing the dumb "plan", which came from an apparently smart student.

"You can make it one if you want"

Jin said winking at Yoongi, who sighed and shook his head regretting all of his life at the moment.