Chapter 6

"I'm so full right now, I can't move an inch"

Hoseok said as he threw himself on his bed closing his eyes. Yoongi and him were with the other boys after they ordered pizza and met at Namjoon's and Jin's room to eat.

They ate, played and chatted a lot. And eventually they got exhausted as well.

"it's late, I'm going to sleep"

Yoongi said as he turned off the lights and walked to his bed to lie down as well. He saw the other male nodding a bit before drifting to sleep without changing his long sleeved shirt and jeans.

Short afterwards, they were both sleeping peacefully.

The black haired male was woken up in the middle of the night by someone sobbing and mumbling. He sat up in his bed feeling a bit uncomfortable since he didn't change to his pajamas as well.

He turned around looking where the sobs are coming from. The younger male was lying on his bed, shivering, crying, mumbling some incomprehensible (tbh this is the only intelligent word I used since the first chapter, and I needed to google it lol) words but still sleeping.

Yoongi quickly stood up not bothering to turn on the lights since the moon was shining through their window and headed to the other male. His eyes grew bigger as he noticed all the bruises on his arms that were visible because his long sleeved shirt was lifted up exposing his skin.
He sat next to the younger trying to wake him up.

"Hoseok.. Hoseok, wake up"

"n-no, please d-don't"

Yoongi's heart ached at the sight of the younger crying in his sleep like that. He must be dreaming about what caused all his bruises. The black haired male sightly shook the younger trying to wake him up calling his name.

"Hoseok, I'm here with you. It's me, Yoongi. Wake up"

He spoke softly trying his best not to frighten the sleeping boy. He sighed in relief as he saw the boy slowly opening his eyes.

"h-hyung.."

He stuttered while trying to sit up and getting help from the the elder male.

"It's okay, calm down"

Hoseok looked around trying to realize where he is. He was breaking heavily and some tears were still escaping his eyes, which caused the elder to grab some tissues and wipe them away gently.

Hoseok looked down at his lap and his eyes widened seeing his arms and bruises revealed. He quickly straighten his shirt and covered his skin.

"Seokie, don't be afraid. Everything is alright."

Yoongi told the boy noticing his actions. The said boy looked at him in the eyes, and they stayed like that for a while. Until Hoseok started crying again.

Yoongi didn't say anything but pulled the crying boy by his waist into a hug.

Hoseok put his arms around yoongi's neck nuzzling his face into it.

The only sound heard was Hoseok sobbing. It took him a while before he calmed down completely. He pulled away from the hug seeing his hyung's shirt wet from his tears.

"I'm s-sorry"

He said eyeing the black haired boy who only smiled at him sweetly.

"it's okay, kid. Go wash your face and change to your pajamas"

The brain haired nodded and immediately did what he was told. Yoongi went to change his clothes as well, and wore a light purple pajama.

3:42 am. It was really late.

Hoseok came out of the bathroom after washing his face and changing his clothes. He looked over at Yoongi who was putting his clothes in the wardrobe. He wanted to say something but he was hesitant.

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi said noticing the other's hesitation. It took the brown haired male a second before speaking silently.

"can you sleep next to me?"

Yoongi found the other boy so cute and weak at the moment. Normally, he would be really cheerful and straightforward. He wouldn't be shy. But it's a different situation now.

"of course, get on bed" (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yoongi said following the other boy who headed to his bed. The both lied down putting the blankets over them.
Hoseok put his arms around Yoongi's waist and pulled him closer, resting his chin on his head and closing his eyes feeling comfortable.

Yoongi on the other hand was taken back by the action and was madly blushing. He inhaled Hoseok's scent, it was so manly and beautiful. He closed his eyes resting his head on the other male's chest and drifting to sleep.

---

Istg it's top Hoseok and not top yoongs.

Anyways, I'm jungshook cuz this reached 100 views omg thanks for the few readers who are reading this haha I love chu <3

Tbh, this story doesn't have a plot. I'm freestyling every chapter.

Okay story time again lolz

I was chatting with ma friend and she asked me something and I wrote "idk" and then she asked what it means so I told her "I don't know" but then she went like..

"why do you use it if you don't know its meaning?"

I CRACKED. And then I told her that idk means I don't know. Gosh my friend are so weird oof