I discreetly hide behind a tree and see men cowering down, sneaking into the warehouse.

"Get the boys" I hear one of them say and they quietly walk into the warehouse.

I run inside and see them sneaking up on the sleeping kids so I pull out my gun and shoot one dead, making all of them look at me and the kids wake up in confusion.

"Shit! Damon!" another man shouts.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!" I stomp and shoot another one dead.

One runs at me and once he reaches me, I throw him over my shoulder into the cold concrete ground.

I shoot him then notice the last two holding Buddy and Stefan in a headlock with guns pointed to their heads. "Take another step and their heads will be blown up" the guy holding Buddy says sternly.

I growl. "Let. The kids. Go"

Buddy and Stefan look at each other and smirk.

"Oh no. We finally have the famous Damon Archers kids in our grip. No way we're letting them go that easily-" the man is cut off by the boys kicking them from behind and getting out from their grip.

Gunshots are fired and a man twists Buddy's arm, making him scream in pain.

"LET GO OF HIM!" I jump up behind the man and slam him into the ground, shouting him dead.

"WATCH OUT!" Stefan and Buddy shout and I turn around to see the last man running at me so I quickly shoot him dead then look at the boys.

"Have something you boys wanna explain?" I cross my arms and they look at each other.

**

"Dodge! Stefan!" Whiskey runs up to the boys and hugs them. "I am SO sorry! I love you both so much" she starts to cry.

"We love you too" Stefan hugs her back... but not Buddy.

He just stands there... staring me down.

Whiskey pulls back. "Are you two okay?!" Whiskey asks.

Stefan and Buddy nod. "Just a couple cuts and bruises here and there, but were tough" Stefan says.

Then Whiskey looks at Buddy who is still holding his arm up. "Is your arm okay baby?" she asks him.

He nods. "Perfect" he past me, but I put my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Come here" I say and walk into the spare room.

He sighs and follows behind me. "What? You want nothing to do with me so why-"

"Buddy that's not true. I want everything to do with you. You're my son. I was just in the moment and was pissed" I say and he looks at me. "Buddy, I'll always have time for you and never ditch you for your sister. Everything will stay the same no matter what. You and I will ALWAYS stay together and tell each other everything. Because that's what we do and what we've been doing since you were born"

He tries to form words. "Dad I just don't want anything to change. We always do everything together and are never apart. Once mom found out she was pregnant, I panicked and instantly went to thinking you were gonna do all the things we did to her. Always be with her, always tell her everything, never leave her..."