Good Guys Die First

Start from the beginning

"No thanks, just stay in that camp of yours" I replied. "It would benefit the both of us."

I walked away and approached Ace.

"So, any plans?" She asked

"I have a location in mind but we have to drive maybe an hour or two" I said.

"Great! I just refilled my gas tank when you left yesterday" she said.

"Since we are just 5, we can use your car right? With all of us." I asked.

"Ask Mr. Anderson if he agrees" she replied.

I asked him and he says that he can't leave his car cause it's the only memory of his family so he said he was okay in riding alone.

"Ok, let's go." I said.

"You're bleeding" Ivy informed me.

Since the time we found her, she's been nice to everyone.

"Oh" I said as I looked down at my arm. "Don't mind it."

We finished packing up and soon we were prepared to go.

"Axel, just tell me where you'll go and I promise I will follow you" Tom pleaded.

"No, I don't need someone dying just because they were looking for me." I coldly said. "You should just stay in that camp of yours. It would be safer for you."

"Please." He said.

"No, I'm telling you this not because I am mad but I'm telling you this because I care for you and if you look for me alone you might be in danger and I don't want you dying because of me." I explained. "Understand?"

He nodded and pulled my head towards him to kiss me and I can't help but kiss back. I said before that I shouldn't fall in love right? Well, I'm not so sure now. Tom is just sweet and even if I only met him two days ago, it's obvious now that I'm liking him, isn't it?

"Be careful out there, okay?" He said after he pulled away, our foreheads touching each other.

"You too" I said and gave him a quick peck.

He looked surprised because of what I did leaving him standing there with his eyes wide. I turned around and found Camila and Ace still watching us hitting each others shoulder.

"Done watching?" I asked smirking.

"Oh my gosh! What was that?!" Camila asked hyperventilating.

"Oh, stop it." I said while smiling. "It's nothing."

"So, you chose Tom over Justin, huh" Ace said mischievously smiling.

"Why is Justin involved here?" I asked having no idea of what he is saying.

"Ohhh, he didn't confess yet" Camila said

"What is he going to confess?" I asked.

"He's too late now" Ace said with an evil smile.