Broken (MoriartyxReader)

So, to catch you up with my situation quickly. I had gone to Sherlock Holmes, my childhood friend, by request of Jim Moriarty. He wanted me to get intel on the detective. He had asked me 3 years ago but shortly after he stopped contacting me. I spent a long time looking but decided to finally go to the detectives house. Everyday I would message him. Every. Single. Day. Even if it was just to say 'hi hope you're ok'. And now I found out why. Sherlock and me were talking about the past when he revealed that Moriarty had shot himself in the head 3 years ago. I excused myself and went straight to the Bart's roof, where... it.... had happened.
"Jim I can't believe you! You were planning to blow your own brains out and you didn't think to tell me!" I spoke angrily into the wind. "All those years! I waited for you! I loved you! I still love you with all of my heart!"
"Get away from the edge." A low voice said softly. You hadn't realised that you had been getting closer and closer to the edge of the building. Spinning on your heel, you were faced with the same sad, warm brown eyes that you had fell in love with.
"Jim..." He nodded.
"So you heard?" Now, you nodded. "I suppose you have questions?"
"No." You replied quickly and coldly. "I don't want to know. For years I had put up with you. Suddenly disappearing and coming back again. But this time I thought it was real. Three years Jim. Three years. Just one message was all it would've took. I text you every single day without fail I-" You choked up a little, tears threatening to fall. "I don't want to know." Stepping forward, he put his arms around you and pushed your head gently onto his chest. After staying like that for a few seconds, you looked up again and kissed his cheek.
"I'm sorry Jim. You hurt me too much." And you walked away.

Wow that was so bad lmao. I'm on holiday so I don't really have the time to properly write anything so I'll just be taking a break. Hope you enjoyed and see you in about two weeks! :)