Hot summer (SherlockxReader)

It was a hot and sticky summer afternoon. You were laying on the sofa in the least amount of clothes acceptable, fanning yourself aggressively with one hand and holding a large ice pole in the other. The infamous Sherlock Holmes entered the room wearing his usual suit. But as soon as he sat down, his jacket had been launched across the room and his shirt was unbuttoned. After leaning back and letting out a deep sigh, he looked at you and took in your outfit - or lack there of.
"H-hey (Y/n)..." You just waved and grunted unattractively at him, too hot to do anything else. Finally looking at him properly, you realised that his chest was completely on show. How was he that ripped?! For some reason, while you were busy staring, he leaned forward and placed a sweet and sensual kiss on your lips. Shifting in your seats, you faced each other. Without breaking eye contact, you licked the ice pole. He leaned forward and kissed you again.
"Stop teasing me!" He groaned. You chuckled and put your hand over his chiselled abs.
"Teasing? Like this?" Your fingers ran up and down, lightly tickling him. Before you knew it, the ice pole was on the floor, your hands were above your head and the worked up detective was on top of you.
Let's just say that 221B got even hotter.