Chapter 1

Hanyu's P.O.V

Y/N had always been afraid of the dark. I remember when I was 8 and she was 6 I would walk out of our shared room turning off the lights and closing the door. Even though she would be asleep I would hear her whimpering. I would hate having to leave her alone in our dark room in our dark room for school when she was 4 and I was 6.

She's still afraid of the dark. With her being 12 years old and I being 14. I was so happy when our mom transferred us to a middle school that starts at 6th grade and ended at 8th. Not only do some of my friends go to this school but I would also be able to be with my little sister in the same school building.

At JYP Middle School, all classes except for homeroom are mixed throughout the grades. So a 6th grader and an 8th grader would be learning the same thing, not that they teach you anything new once you reach middle school, but still.

I sit there laying in my bed waiting for the alarm to go off. I had woken up early today, I was just to excited. Starting today, I would be the top dog. The leader of the school. It's good to be an 8th grader. The down side is that I don't know my way around the school. I had completely forgotten what was said at the tour that me and Y/N had taken around the school a week ago. Zihao will probably show me and Y/N around.

The alarm finally rings, I can hear Y/N groan. I chuckle, she hasn't even gotten up yet and she already seems like she doesn't want to go to school. I turn the alarm off and get up from my bed. Walking over to Y/N's bed -that is to the left of mine- I shake her like there us no tomorrow.

" Y/N get up!! First day can't be late!!" I yell in her ear.

She pushes me away from her and sits up straight, her hair falling in her face. I'm grateful for the sun that was coming in through the window. Or else she probably would have had a panic attack. I watch as she removes her hair from her face and smiles at me. I walk over to the closet taking our uniforms and laying them out on the bed, going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and make my hair look at least semi-presentable.

I then leave the bathroom and Y/N goes in after me. I put on my uniform and go to the kitchen to go and make some cereal for me and her. Her's and Cheerios with extra sugar, and mine are corn flakes with extra sugar. Extra sugar because I mean why not, we did just survive a basic entire summer without our friends because of the trip to america we took.

I smile as Y/N comes into the kitchen while rubbing her eyes in her uniform. This is going to be an awesome school year.